In the ten weeks of Anne-Elisabeth Hagen (68) has been missed. She is married to investor Tom Hagen (68), which is among Norway's wealthiest people.
the Police assume that she was abducted from her home on the morning of or the morning 31. October 2018. Aftenposten, which discussed the matter first, to be aware of one of the theories investigators have worked for.FAKE SECURITY: The alleged kidnappers of Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Garden should have asked for 9 million euro, paid in kryptovalutaen Monero. A false sense of security, believes one of the greatest experts on the kryptovaluta. Video: Nicolai Delebekk Show more
This should be an article from Today's Industry can be connected to the case.record profits
27. July 2018 wrote Today's Business an article about Tom hagen's record high revenue in 2017. As the Newspaper talked about earlier in the day, Tom Hagen been styrtrik on the cabins and power. He is a property developer and the largest shareholder in the company electric power.MISSING: Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik the Garden, the wife of Tom Hagen, one of Norway's richest, has been missing for ten weeks. Photo: AFP/NTB Scanpix Show more
the Newspaper spoke of the Garden's record profits in 2017, where he of a turnover of nearly 2.4 billion, was left with 174 million after tax.
Elkrafts enormous growth and hagen's real estate assets was also discussed.
In addition, it was revealed in the article that the Garden has earned a billion in the last 11 years on power sales and real estate assets.
the Garden has 871,6 million in equity at the end of last year in the group, wrote DN in the case.
the married Couple, the Garden lives in a detached house in Lørenskog in Akershus, and leads a secluded lifestyle. The at the investor has only rarely spoken to the media.barely avoided the PUBLIC: In October 2018 disappeared Anne-Elisabeth Garden from their home in Lørenskog. The police suspect kidnapping. 68-year-old is married to billionaire Tom Hagen, a man who has kept a low profile in the public eye. Photo: Eivind Yggeseth / Police Show more - No comment
- We have no comment to the newspaper Aftenposten writes. We know not that this has anything got to do, " says Harald Vanvik, reportasjeleder for novelty in Dagens Næringsliv, Dagbladet.
Vanvik confirms that it is common practice for the newspaper to mention the economy to investors and companies, and says that he doesn't know that this should have been problematic in the past.LATEST NEWS: Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Garden (68) disappeared from his home in Lørenskog in Akershus, norway. She is the wife of one of Norway's richest men, and has been missing for ten weeks. On Wednesday informed the police about the matter. Reporter: Audun Hageskal. Video: Templates Storrusten / Dagbladet Show more Millionkrav
questions from the press during a press conference Wednesday morning, was politiinspektør Tommy Brøske asked if this article could have something with the supposed's abduction from bjarmaland to do.
- As I said at the outset, then it is one of the many themes in the investigation to find the motive behind the action and why this family is affected, black Brøske.- Completely unthinkable that this could happen in our neighborhood
During the press conference told politiinspektør Brøske that the case is being investigated as a deprivation of liberty, and the subject is believed to be financial gain.
- The last safe livstegnet is from Wednesday, 31. October 2018. It is set forth both for ransom and serious threats in the case.
Brøske did not want to comment on how great the requirement of the ransom. According to VG, there shall be a total of nine million euros in kryptovaluta, i.e. around 85 million Norwegian kroner.MISSING: Tommy Brøske at the East police district informs the kidnapping of Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Garden (68). Photo: Henning " / " Show more Alerts other districts
the Police in Romerike has notified the other politidistrikter about the risk for other families after's abduction from bjarmaland.
- It is considered and it is sent out an alert to other police districts in Norway around the theme, said politiinspektør Brøske during the press conference.
He could not rule out the possibility that other families may be exposed to abduction or attempted abduction, and says the police are familiar with the elements in this case have covers we have seen in similar cases internationally.Latest news about kidnapping: the Police advised the family to not meet the requirement