Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Wicker Biden IHeartRadio Music Awards Company Israel

reads.

Children had burns caused by pet bottles in the sandbox
"The children had burns caused by pet bottles in the sandbox"

"A pet bottle with a corrosive substance was found yesterday evening by two middle school children in a sandbox at an elementary school outside of London."

"– They come in contact with the contents of the bottle that is open on the schoolyard, " says Cecilia Bergsten, director of the division of the office for serious crimes in Halland, sweden, to the TT."

"the Boys, 6 and 11 years old, was taken to hospital with burns to the face and the hands."

"– The patient was in the hospital yesterday but is home again and doing well under the circumstances, " says Cecilia Bergsten."

"the Bottle with its contents is taken care of and has sent on the analysis. The emergency services were already in place Monday night and decontaminated the sandbox."

"– We have ensured that there are no more bottles lying on the site, " says Bergsten."

"the Incident can be classified as allmänfarlig negligence. The police still have no suspect."

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.