the Danish champion in the spring of 2017. Super Cup win a few months after. And now pokalmester for the first time.
Håndboldkvinderne from Nykøbing Falster has been a sejrsvant size, after the Sunday managed to win pokalfinalen with 28-26 over the favourite Odense Handball.
Nykøbing coach Jakob Larsen commends the holding of the clouds.
- It is totally wild. The club came down twice a few years back, and two years after the club was stabilized with a sixth place finish, we have now won three titles in a little more than a year. It is completely unheard of in our history.
- It shows that the area around us love handball. The support is quite unique. The I have maybe only experienced with GOG otherwise. Our team is lifted by the surrounding enthusiasm, says Jakob Larsen.
He saw his team being ahead in virtually the entire finals, and each time the Odense came close in the second half, pulled the Station off again.
We stood well, when we played six against six, and had good control of it, Odense came with. Even scored we on our chances and got over our contras. And so stressed we don't, when Odense come close to.
- In the last attack covered, we are 5-1 in the defense, and it was crucial, as it was in Odense to make technical errors. On the way, we could run the home in the last minute, explains the coach.
Kristina Kristiansen scored four times for pokalvinderen and was overjoyed for another title to the club's pokalskab.
- It is simply so nice and big to win three titles. It warms my heart. We played our game and kept our appointments, and I think we hit the high level, both in the semifinals and in the finals.
- And then got our fans to be a home game for us. Nykøbing owned the hall, says playmakeren.
Sports and Games in the Rear of the trouble-Beetle: From stortalent to skandaleramt