Friday evening, TV2 on a show by the greater, as the channel blanked up for 'X Factor'-seminalen.
Here, the 'X Factor'contestants sing two songs, one of which was a feature song in the company of another artist.
Here was the Echo the honor of performing with the Danish artist of the Stampede, which together interpret the song 'Distant relatives'.
But put from everyone was just satisfied with the performance.
in the Echos and Bisses show tinted Stampede forward in a pink sequin dress and the pink lipstick. Echo, however, was dressed entirely in black and stood in the shadow of the Stampede, who sang the vast majority of the stanzas.
How it looked, since Stampede appeared with the Echo. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Something both the Culture and the famous and best-selling as well as Extra Magazine's readers criticized.
- It was a musical experience because of the Stampede. In being reduced to four korpiger, it sounded from the Culture.
Extra the Magazine's readers agreed with the criticism.
'Oh land sold its group, which is now at risk of dropping out. It's all about the participants and not gæstesolisten....', wrote a.
'Terrible', wrote another, while many noted that it was wrong of Oh Land to make his own group to 'korpiger' to highlight the Stampede.
Oh Country does not agree with the criticism of her and the Echos of the external action. Photo: Mogens Flindt
En Ekstra Bladet met Oh Country immediately after Friday's semi-final, where Echo ended up pulling the shortest straw and was sent out of the competition, she took the criticism with dignified calm.
- They are just envious, she said, referring to his meddommernes comments and continued:
- I don't know what I think. Right now I'm a little disenchanted, because in the course of the last week and a half has been so much. Maria & Bea, smoke out tragically, everything has been up in the air. We have always done it as well as we could. We have always made things in the music service. And it seems I, the (Echo, red.) done well, it sounded from Oh Land, when Ekstra Bladet asked for the criticism.
There was not a dry eye in sight when it became clear that it was Echo who had to leave the 'X Factor' Friday evening. Photo: Mogens Flindt
- But you can not understand the criticism that the girls came very in the background?
- I can well understand them, and that one can draw the conclusion. But I also think it is a little superficial response, for in my eyes is that the music must be the key. Not man. For music is much greater than man, it sounded from Oh Land, who continued:
- When people die, so the music lives on. So for me, if it works musically, then you have achieved something, and then you put the ego back up for the musical, and it touched me. As Echo stood on the stage with Yob, I was touched. I damn don't care who's singing the most. I was touched, sounded it from Oh Land.
Film, tv & radio - 5. apr. 2019 - at. 21:54 Goodbye before the final