- If we lost a battle, could it be that we have not talked to each other a whole day. Just to show that it was not good enough, and that tomorrow must be better.
- We were just so hungry. Drive we it out too far? Sometimes, yes, but it was we have to tell John Obi Mikel in a look back at 11 seasons under ten different managers and with a very special winning in the Chelsea dressing room.
A culture, which at least was whipped out of the long history of the states and is the dominant figure, John Terry. And it threw lots of trophies.
- There were people who were beating each other, and grabbed each other the neck. JT smashed the table and the beverages. If we lost a battle, you wanted not to be in the locker room.
- Countless were the times when we were behind 0-1 at the break and were to win, how he did it. Again and again.
John Terry was lit up on the field, and teammates including John Obi Mikel to the right, followed his at least a hint. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
- Our manager would say to her and then leave the rest to JT. He smashed the whole room, and so we are back on the track and won, says the nigerian in an interview with The Sun.
- no matter what John said, we followed it. Out on the course, we looked after his reactions and followed him.
- Regardless of the manager, who came to the club, everybody knew who the leader was.
After a few years in the chinese football is the 31-year-old John Obi Mikel back in English football, where he just joined as a hireling at Middlesbrough in the second row.
Here he can also run on other Chelsea bigwigs. John Terry is the assistant manager for Aston Villa, while Ashley Cole is playing under manager Frank Lampard in the Derby.
- Yes, it's not gone so bad for the old guard from Chelsea, laughing Mikel.