- So reassuring to hear that the local authorities - because they have such clear guidelines from the Danish Parliament - has the track of every single penny as sick, depressed, stressed people with sick, pressured, stressed-out kids receive in addition to the 'princely' amount as social assistance.
Great to know that there is employees who have the time to trawl the single mother's economy, and writing - and even call - on julehjælpen that must be repaid.
- Imagine if there were just half as many powers in the TAX - so they could actually cash in some of all the billions of dollars that the banks have cheated.
- Then slap the municipal employees for the eternal but down, as has become the norm in society.
- I grieve!
How to write Mette V in to a quite popular (309 likes) comment on Politiken's Facebook profile on the lone kontanthjælps mother, who for the second year in a row was considered with the 2000 dollars in julehjælp from a private foundation. The mother tells that she has received all of two letters and a phone call from the municipality saying that julehjælpen for both 2017 and 2018 betrages as income, and that she therefore must be offset against:
- I got the whole game bad nerves, when I read it (letter from the municipality of red).
(And) when we finished the conversation, she said 'merry christmas' to me.
How could she say merry christmas to me after the message?, says the woman to the newspaper Politiken, if readers agree that this is about the right legal jealously municipality-work:
- It is so distasteful!
- To get gradually the perception that our tax dollars going to an army of caseworkers, whose sacred goal it is to strip all dignity from the weakest members of society. Add!, writes Tanja J in another comment and Bente J hope the examiner sits down with a very bad taste in the mouth:
Sad development in our country.
- Politikkere abusing public funds. Financial criminals go free. the
- There must be a Company with a very bad taste in the mouth.
- It simply cannot be right that people on welfare can not receive a cash aid of the size without, that the public touches on the up, writes Bente J.
the Chairman of the board of the fund, which has given julehjælp to her mother the last two years, will now examine, whether they have to report the amount as income. If this is the case, there is an error.
Klaus Nørlem, secretary general Danish people's aid, which, together with the Extra Magazine have collected 14,7 million into the julehjælp in 2018, is right now by sending julehjælp out to 11.332 single forsøgere, which all receive public benefits. And they should NOT be nervous to be deducted.
- As the recipient of julehjælp you are entitled to receive this, however, must the value not to exceed (think it is 10,000) per year.
- So we are experiencing and have not experienced this issue ever, writes Klaus Nørlem, but what are you thinking?