the Situation is coming to a head and alarm bells ringing in earnest in the Danish football.
It may in the worst case cost of both bankruptcies and closures, if the Danish best clubs are still facing limitations in relation to the number of spectators, which must be closed to enter the stadium.
Corona-the pandemic will not get rid of us. And it creates fear that there will be no further opening with several spectators from the 1. september, when the current scheme expires with 500 spectators at each tribuneafsnit.
- We believe it is safe to open further to the Danish soccer stadiums. We have proven we can handle the task with smitteopsporing and all the way we have taken things an on the past few months, where football has proved to be a contagion event.
- The final decision we will leave to the health authorities and the government, but we are of the opinion, we can solve the task in a safe manner, says Claus Thomsen, director of the organization of division, to Ekstra Bladet. the
the FCK and Brøndby played to empty grandstands in the Park in the playoffs. It cost the FCK a lot of money. The club have thus written down the forecast for the year from 0-20 million. kr. in plus to the minus 150-200 million. kr. Photo: Lars Poulsen.
1 billion dollars!
So large an amount, the risk, the Danish football clubs gathered to lose if the restrictions continue, and there still only needs to be closed a limited number of spectators to the fighting.
For the League alone, the figure is staggering 850 million, shows a statement, which the organization of division has been engaged Deloitte to prepare.
- When we look at the risikoberegningerne, so are the Danish clubs very vulnerable. Coronakrisen so far have had very significant economic consequences for the clubs, says Claus Thomsen.
- In the world of football is only two things that do not relate to the kampindtægter. It is the tv contract and revenue from the transfers.
- All other activities are related to the matches. This applies, among other matchday income and sponsorship, where it is quite normal that the sponsors buy packages, where they get several different benefits, such as food at the stadium and tickets.
With limited access to the matches, the clubs may, when selling sponsorships, really can't promise anything. And it is a big problem, explains Claus Thomsen.
Victor Nelsson leave disappointed Brøndby Stadium after FCK has thrown the victory to the last. It was also a match that was played with very few spectators. The cost in this case Parmalat is one of millions of dollars in lost revenue. Photo: Lars Poulsen.
in Addition, the clubs in the corona-the period has been greatly increased expenditure.
- They are increased by up to 40 percent on match days during the coronakrisen, because there must be a lot more staff, afspritning and all inputs open.
- We don't want stimulus packages, but they are necessary in the given situation. For the clubs it's very much about tabsbegrænse, points out Claus Thomsen.
If the restrictions continue for the Danish clubs, there is the fear of bankruptcies and large setbacks.
- The Danish clubs are very well run. About it in the worst case will mean bankruptcies, is difficult to predict the. But there will be soon the need to support the liquidity of the clubs.
- You can say that, with the consequences we have seen of coronaen, it will take several years to bring the clubs back at the same level, assesses Claus Thomsen.
While Claus Thomsen does not dare to foretell bankruptcies, is the DBU chairman Jesper Møller, on the front much more concerned about:
- In all of Danish football, we have all demonstrated a great deal of responsibility, complied with all guidelines from health authorities and made special corona-rules, as the Danish football opened again.
- All together to fit on each other and on the Danish football. Now, the economy is in Danish football so the pressure that we need help when the government and Parliament negotiating new packages. Otherwise, it can in worst case lead to bankruptcies and closures in the Danish football, warns Jesper Møller in a statement on DBU's website.
See also: Højbjergs violent lønhop: Earns more than Eriksen did
See also: burning hot Falcon can expose my boyfriends dream
See also: 100 million. kr. up for grabs: Danish champion, directly into group stage