Since Monday has Philonise Floyd been in grief over having lost his now world famous brother, George Floyd, who died after officer Derek Chauvin had been sitting on his neck in about nine minutes.
the 112 - 30. may. 2020 - pm. 12:32 Here is the man, throughout the UNITED states hate
Since then he has been in contact with both the democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden as president Donald Trump. The latter, however, has not made a positive impression, he tells in an interview with the american news channel CNBC.
- It went so fast. But he gave me not the opportunity to speak. I tried to talk to him, but he ignored me.
- But, I said, I demand justice. I can't believe that they committed the lynching in the open street in broad daylight.
About the conversation with Joe Biden says Philonise Floyd:
- I have never asked a man about something, but I asked him to provide justice for my brother.
Since his brother's death is Derek Chauvin was arrested and charged with the killing. But Philonise Floyd also believes that the three other officers who were present, must be arrested, and he wants the death penalty for all four:
- They don't care what they did to my brother. He was not a person. He was garbage.
- I will not have to kill others.
- Please arrest these police officers.
Community - 31. may. 2020 - pm. 06:21 A whole nation in crisis