do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select the image or video (5 mb) Send the Upload photo/video, Close the
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
After the shooting in Hundige overnight to Sunday, the police have found a burned out car out for Dyringsparken 2 in Brøndby Strand.
the 112 - 27. jan. 2019 - at. 08:21 Two persons hit by the shot on the open street
After the shooting was a light Audi seen driving from the scene of the crime. The car that is burned out, is a silver coloured Audi A6 Limousine.
- If someone has seen the car around the scene of the crime, we would like to see those addressed to us, says vagtchefen to Ekstra Bladet:
the Police can not exclude the possibility that the detected car can be the vehicle that was seen at the shooting in the Count.
It was a black Mercedes, which in the night was attacked with gunshots, and two people were hit, tells vagtchef Henrik Jørgensen, the Middle - and West zealand Police.
the Article continues under the picture ...
A black Mercedes with at least two people in, was hit by several shots in the junction Hundige Centervej and Godsvej. Then ran the 700 meters to the McDonald's restaurant at p-square at Waves Shopping center where they had summoned the ambulance and the police.
- I can confirm that two people were hit by gunfire Saturday night, informs vagtchef Henrik Jørgensen, at the same time inform, that the two persons are outside the danger.
According to police, a 19-year-old and a 21-year-old. In addition, a 23-year-old unharmed.
- We get the notification at 00.59 on, that they will come running in a car, since they will be hit by a part of the shot in the intersection between Hundige Centervej and Godsvej. The shots hit the two people, who then flees on in the car and end up having to park at the McDonald's in Hundige, where there are called help.
According to Extra Magazine's man on the spot, the car was hit by at least ten shots. Police are investigating now, what type of weapon that has been used.
- the type of weapon is also something that we are going to find out. There are traces, which gives an indication of what it is for a type, but right now we can not say what, say vagtchefen.
There is yet no information about a concrete motive for the shooting, but vagtchef Henrik Jørgensen has previously said that they suspect that there is talk about a showdown in a banderelateret or criminal environment.
- It is still arbejdstesen, sounds it from the police.
Police are asking residents for help in the matter. Especially people who have seen the bright Audi run from Godsvej in Hundige shortly after one o'clock in the night, and therefore possibly against Brøndby Strand.
'Citizens, who, incidentally, have observed anything suspicious around the spot where the burning car was found, please also inform the police. It can be information about people who have stayed near by Audien, or vehicles that have picked people up on around Dyringsparken in Brøndby Strand up to kl. 01.55, where the fire started.'
Photo: Kenneth Meyer
Photo: Kenneth Meyer