At the beginning of this year was an elderly couple in western Malmö subjected to a burglary. In connection with the burglary were stolen-valuable jewelry for several thousand dollars. The couple's dog was on top of the purchase in connection with the theft probably exposed to roughly dyreplageri, as burglars are suspected of having burned and tormented the dog with glowing cigarettes.
It writes several Swedish media, including Aftonbladet, Expressen and Lokaltidningen Malmö
- There must be at least two charring on the dog's stomach, which we suspect is made with glowing cigarettes, said Eva-Gun Westford, spokesperson for the police in Malmö.
On the dog's belly was at least two charring, which supposedly is made with glowing cigarettes. (Photo: Colourbox)
The gruesome incident took place on 4. January in the year in the vicinity of the district of Bellevue in Malmö. Unknown perpetrators broke a window and up into the apartment. Here 'hoovering' burglars the couple's apartment for the valuable jewellery to a value of 100,000 Swedish crowns.
- Since the burglary was initially reported had the couple no clue as to what had happened with the dog. The discovered only later that their dog had been exposed to roughly dyreplageri in connection with the burglary. And it has the husband in the family now reported to the police, says spokesperson Eva-Gun Westford.
It is according to the police to be seen, how the dog has it today, and it is also not known whether the dog was treated for his injuries.
the Burglars have not been arrested yet.