Bøsserøv! Black pigs! Or perhaps 'ludersøn'! Discriminatory chants is still everyday life in the Danish football.
It was some of the OB's fans and FCK's Viktor Fischer in the questionable association put yet another line under this round of the game, in which the former came with homophobic heckling, and 7'eren responded by, among other things, send luftkys against tribuneafsnittet.
How it looked, since OB's fans on Sunday came with chants for Viktor Fischer.
Since came several Brøndby-fans suit and continued the very same terminology of Fischer in connection with Monday's meeting between vestegnsklubben and FC Nordsjælland.
the Debate has an encircling far and wide, and recently went disciplinærinstansen into the matter. But the episodes have also been the gay footballer Peter Mejlvang up out of the chair.
He has simply had enough of the homophobic jargon, which abound in and around the Danish football fields.
- We write the year 2019. I seem simply not to it belongs. I see it as discrimination at the level of racism, says Peter Mejlvang, having noted that the tilråbene can be thought of as 'hyggehomofobi'.
- But we need to keep in mind that ten percent of the population is gay.
The 22-year-old bornholmer have always been fond of football. Anyway he put for a period the boots on the shelf.
When I was about 16 years old, was the here the jargon in my local football club, where we called each other bøsserøv and so on. I would also like to admit that I even used the words, probably because I myself was very unsure about myself.
- I was really in doubt, whether my teammates would be able to accept, if I jumped, for it sounded as if it being gay, it was something negative and something wrong, and it did, I simply chose to stop, says Peter Mejlvang.
Brøndby - 9. apr. 2019 - at. 10:24 Brøndby and OB can be punished for homoråb
Peter Mejlvang the buyer does not, to the debate about political correctness.
- Football is our national sport. So there are insanely many people and destinies, which we exclude by that we have such a language.
- This jargon, which, like the is, both at the stadiums, in the midst of the local football clubs and so on, to make that gay jumps from the soccer ball, and I think that is a real shame.
- We have a clear problem, and thus it is not just politically incorrect. It is in one way or another actually harmful to the soccer ball.
FC Copenhagen - 9. apr. 2019 - at. 09:59 Stale support Fischer in 'homosag'
That FCK-star Viktor Fischer on Sunday, took one for the team by focusing on the problem, was, according to Peter Mejlvang of vital importance.
- It means really, really much. First and foremost, it is that there are now really focusing on the problem, because it is not something new.
Victor Fischer to stand up and speak out about the issue do we get the here discussion now. At the same time, Victor Fischer, of course, a big profile in the League and a role model for many young people, so I think it's quite clear we can move anything too.