On the Health boards website makes director Søren Brostrøm in these days it is clear that the improper use of mundbind no effect.
'It is important to use a mundbind correctly. Otherwise it does not work,' saith the categorical in a videoopdatering from 5. august.
But at today's press conference, where a nationwide injunction mundbind in public transport from the next Saturday was presented, it was very black-and-white message is nuanced quite a lot, when Ekstra Bladet asked for people's use of mundbind, for example, for a busy station.
- If most people use it more or less correctly, so it is given a preventive effect, sounded the order from the Health director.
the Danish policy - 15. aug. 2020 - pm. 11:10 the Prime minister: For many people with non-western background are infected
the Danish policy - 15. aug. 2020 - pm. 11:02 Mette F: Everyone should use mundbind in public transport
Søren Brostrøm pulled the Extra Magazine in question a stofmundbind out of your pocket on the Extra Magazine in question and demonstrated.
- But if you use it completely wrong, it will do more harm than good, said Brostrøm.
- I can do it without touching the mundbindet. It is clear, that it looks elegant when I take it on, for I have done it for 20 years, said the lægeuddannede which.
the national board of Health council for use of the mundbind
the introduction of a requirement for mundbind in all public transport throughout the day from Saturday 22. august. It happens as a result of growing coronasmitte.
It says the prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) Saturday at a news conference.
Stofmundbind has previously been advised against, but now it sounds the Health council, that a good stofmundbind is better than nothing mundbind.
It does, however, not the same security as the CE-marked engangsmundbind. Therefore, there are several guidelines for the use of stofmundbind.
A stofmundbind must:
* Consist of three tightly woven layers of fabric, for example cotton.
* seal about the nose and mouth.
* Be provided with rubber bands.
* Washable at 60 degrees.
* Wash daily or more frequently, if it becomes damp.
* be Thrown straight to the wash after use.
* Not to be shared with others.
Regardless of which mundbind used, it must be used properly in order to achieve the protection.
* Have clean fingers when taken at.
* do not touch the mundbindet, while it is on.
* Wash the hands after mundbindet is taken of.
Sources: the national board of HealthShow more Close