Two good colleagues from the Aabenraa Municipality have together won a million dollars on a easter card.
- We run in the same car and use thus many hours together. So we have such an agreement, to sometimes buy a scratch card, and sometimes he does. And everything we scrape together, it must be shared, says one of the two lucky winners in a press release from the Danish Game.
The day, where they won, they had two craftsman-colleagues work outside all day, and was therefore just about to run out of energy.
We drove away in the Facts of buying a Cult (energy drink, red.) just to get the energy level up again. I bought two påskeskrab with in the move. The first there was nothing, but I have to love that we got something of a thrill on the other. You know, you sit there and scrape and need ALWAYS only one. But when I took the last field, it came 20. the easter egg above. It was crazy, " says one of the two happy, newly minted halvmillionærer, who some weeks earlier had won 10,000 on a card he had bought for the family.
- They say all good times three. So I am thinking that I need to play the Eurojackpot on Friday, he laughs.
After dobbelttjekket win-påskeloddet three-four times, drove the two colleagues back to the Facts in order to get the sinker præmiesøgt and be absolutely sure.
and Then laughed together all the way to the bank and then back to work.
- We were the face of the fun, when we came back at the construction site. And we have almost been ever since, when we see each other. It is so surreal, says the victorian craftsman, opposite the Danish Game refers to himself as an 'ordinary lønslave'.
- You are accustomed to, that the account is in the plus, when that right is gone pay check. So that there is just suddenly a figure with an awful lot of zeros behind it, is crazy, he says.
the Money he will initially use to get by with a little smågæld and for a really good summer holiday with the children.
- A half a million is not enough to go to the boss and say up. But it can give us a lot of experiences with our children, which we otherwise would not have been able to afford. So it is simply so awesome, it sounds.