Carsten Dam Petersen, Lars Toft, Finn Olesen, Per Steen Hansen and Lars Simper is just a handful of the 18 men, which nicely stands in the queue at the "Source" Bakery.
Køkulturen will be showcased in a spectacular fashion, and with 250-something anniversary is the bakery eventually realizes that the small room every Tuesday morning turns into something that most resembles a poultry-yard.
It is namely here, mountainbikerytterne - also called 'kageracerne'- pause on their 70 mile long bike ride.
When it is time to order, is it only the cake, they need to concentrate on. The coffee is ready at long table. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
the Proportion of adults who use nature as a sports hall, has risen from 36 percent in 2011 to 44 percent in 2016.
It is among the second race, mountain bike, horse riding, kayaking and windsurfing, that draws people out into the countryside, says the report from the Danish sports confederation.
Kageracerne started for 250 weeks ago. At that time it was just two little lækkersultne men cycling through the "Source".
- It was Carsten Dam Peteresen and I randomly came by Ørbæk Bakery on a trip. After a cup of coffee and a cake biked back against Svendborg, and quickly became the trip of a solid routine, " says Lars Toft.
- quietly have it through friends and acquaintances spread, and today we are about 30 on the mailing list - and we also hold a christmas party, he continues.
during the break there will be a talk about everything between heaven and earth - both about politics, women and sports. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
Every Tuesday morning to meet the cykelglade men in Svendborg. On their approximately 70-mile journey to the "Source" and back again, they have three small competitions - skiltespurtene.
Three selected signs on the route provides the occasion for a spurt on to reach the sign first. When the men holding their midtvejspause in Ørbæk bakery, fall the talk around the long table too quickly, 'who took the sign of'.
- most of us have always grown exercise, but it is still often the same, running about the signs, says Finn Olesen, who even took the sign today.
- We are waiting, however, on each other all the way, even if perhaps we are somewhat scattered in the pace. In fact, it is enough Kaj, our alderspræsident to 75 years, who must wait the most, adds Carsten Dam Petersen and pointing over at the well trained man on the bleachers.
most of The men have previously grown exercise, but there are also a few who have never cycled before. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
According to Danish sports association to more of a focus on outdoor facilities. Today, there are an average of 22 sports halls per municipality, but only 5.7 outdoorfaciliteter.
a Board member of the Danish sports confederation, Niels-Christian Levin Hansen believes that municipalities must take stock of the Danish population's sporting habits have changed.
- Sport has for many years been cultivated in the halls and on the courts, but in recent years, we have seen that people's idrætsmønster is about to change.
- More cultivates individual sport and exercise, and they change from doing it in clubs to make it to the core, he says.
the Report is from the Danish sports confederation intended as a tool for municipalities and can be used to develop a policy for the area. It is, according to the DIF the first time that the municipalities ' facilities for sports and physical exercise in the open to be mapped.
An obvious facility could, for example, be a mountain bike trails.
the Route from Svendborg to the "Source" is not completely fixed. They can both ride a long and a short way. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
Kageracerne have nothing to complain about, with regard to facilities. They use the nature as it is.
- We think that the South has the nicest scenery and the best forests, so we lack absolutely nothing. Right now we take smutture into the forest, but 85% of our cycling tour is actually on the road. When the weather will be different, we draw more out in the forests.
- But it is a bit of a luxury problem. It is, after all, that we - or our bikes - must not be dirty, " says Lars Toft with a twinkle in his eye.
It is both in tempo, mood, age and profession of the many different men are scattered. Around the table in the "Source" bakery sits in both a school teacher, it-workers and an orthopedic surgeon.
And a small medical recommendation, there will also be space for in today's occasion.
- even Though you have osteoarthritis in the knees, or the hassle in many other idrætsformer, so you can almost always ride a bike. In fact, I have even pacemakers, and it is absolutely no obstacle. On the contrary it is misunderstood that one must take it quietly, tell your orthopaedic surgeon Lars Simper.
At kageracerne there is room for everybody. Even though there is up to the various running not waiting too much ensures you always to get everyone together again. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
At the top of the list of municipalities with the most options for outdoor activities are the island of Bornholm, followed closely by Silkeborg and Vordingborg Municipality.
At the bottom of the list of municipalities that either have land or facilities, is Frederiksberg, Herlev and Rødovre Municipality.