I see the conference as an opportunity to take care of and maintain the commitment and the sparkle Knut Arild Hareide created with his book and landsstyretalen last fall. It is important that this spark did not die out, but that people come together and share the commitment, " says Bondevik to the Newspaper.Form the red network in His Hareide in a meeting
Former deputy chairman in the Progress, now utmeldte Odd Anders With, is among the initiators. The conference is already fully booked, according to With. It means that more than 100 members, and His dedicated coming. Knut Arild Hareide, who recently resigned as party leader after losing retningsvalget in Progress, to speak. Among those who have announced their arrival, is a former KrF leader and prime minister Kjell Magne Bondevik.- Good for the entire Sector
- Hareides book and speech, showed a way of thinking kristendemokratiet on in our time, independent of the choice of regjeringsalternativ. It is important to demonstrate for both members and non-members that there is room for this thinking in the party, " says Bondevik.Hareide: - Why I went in the Pride parade
He rejects that arrantementet is the expression of fraksjonsvirksomhet.
- It is actually the opposite. It is good for the entire party, people who believe something else about the regjeringsspørsmålet, are taken care of, " says Bondevik.
But in the situation the party now is in government after the a majority of KrFs extraordinary items went into it, such a conference seem divisive?
It's going well depends on how you choose to interpret it. But I believe the opposite. This is a way to take care of people, and show that there is room for the involvement Hareide created. So this I think the whole party is served with, even those who are in government, " says Bondevik.the Debate collapsed
is Also former parliamentary leader Einar Steensnæs to be at the conference. As Bondevik, he sees "Drive" as a forum for reflection on kristendemokratiet in our time, and thus as a support to the whole party.SUPPORTED HAREIDE: Former parliamentary leader Einar Steensnæs supported Knut Arild Hareides advice on whether to apply for cooperation with Ap and Sp, but the "red side" lost. Steensnæs think the network drive that hosts the conference on Saturday, can contribute to the strengthening and collect the party. Photo: Carina Johansen / NTB Scanpix Show more
the Debate after Hareides book and the tale had no good follow-up, it collapsed in a very one-dimensional thing, according to Erna and the other bourgeois parties or whether we should try cooperation the other way. The debate on political solutions for a modern kristendemokratisk party was not enough time.
"Drive" can give us the opportunity for reflection and discussion, and become a forum that can provide input to the party. We should not only be collected for the care of your painful wounds, but should help bring out the christian democratic ideas that can be recorded in the daily political work. We must make visible that which collects us, says Steensnæs.
Is not this something the political party should work with?
- I have the experience to sit in the two governments and has been the parliamentary leader of a third. I know how hectic daily work requires a lot of. It is, of course, those sitting in the partiledelsen have the main responsibility, but it is good when more heads think. We have the excellent resources also outside the partiledelsen that can come with thoughts and input. I look at the "Powerhouse" as a support to the political work Sector is in now, " said Steensnæs.Teeth not Hareide: that's Why I was breaking with Erna
- Should not regjeringsdeltakelsen create excitement in the party?
We had been shared in the vision of this project. I think our ministers have managed to stand out in a good way. But it is only when working, we will see which way this goes. But those who thought that regjeringsdeltakelse should relight the flame around the country, have been wrong. How has it not been this time. Now we must all contribute to that regjeringsprosjektet will be the best possible, says Steensnæs.
neither he nor Bondevik, it is applicable to opt-out of the Sector. Both have in all the years argued against the regjeringssamarbeid with Frp, based on the reasons for the huge political distance. They supported Hareides choice to seek collaboration to the left.
I will be in the party. I'm too fond of it to find something else. I encourage all that were lit by Hareide to be in the party and to beholdet engagement, " says Bondevik.was
One of the initiators, previously His deputy Odd Anders With, was when This went into government with the Right, the political Right and Left.
To Our Country and say With that the initiators consider to do the "driving Force" of a member organization.
" We must take a stand to it. We must be able to handle it to be a network. Many valuable people have the desire to contribute. That is why I think it would be natural with a form for membership, " he says to the newspaper.
Steensnæs says to Dagbladet that any membership is not applicable for him. Bondevik says he is not familiar with that driving Force is considering to create a member organization.
- It is important that this not appear as fraksjonsvirksomhet, emphasizes Bondevik.
The temporary working group of three consists, besides With, by Tore Christiansen (Nordland, utmeldt) and Kristin Walstad (Akershus, known for Facebook page "the Heath Hareide"). Behind the creation was ten-twelve KrF-ers without a central position, but with the background from the three closed Facebook groups, according to With.SPARK IN the PARTY: KrFs new parliamentary leader Hans Fredrik Grøvan choose to look positively at the Powerhouse conference, but looks like that commitment will be taken into the political party. Here from fylkesårsmøtet in Østfold, in autumn, who chose "blue", against Knut Arild Hareides advice. To the right the leader in Østfold Progress, Brynjar Høidebraaten. Photo: Christian Roth Christiansen/Dagbladet Show more - Take the sparkle into the party
KrFs parliamentary leader Hans Fredrik Grøvan choose to look positively on the "red" Sector conference on Saturday. But Sector-erne will take with them the enthusiasm and the spark in the political party.
Grøvan, as in autumn primarily desired that the Progress would continue as opposisjons and vippeparti, choose to look positively at the conference.
It is up to anyone how they will organize their involvement in the community, and do not have anything against such a network. I understand that the initiators will create debate based on what Knut Arild Hareide pulled up in his landsstyretale, and politics, it is the great consensus. The political content we own in the community even if we disagree about the conclusion and veivalget.
as long As the initiators even says that will not create new party, I find this conference to be an issue. But we have already a forum in the party, Kristendemokratisk forum, which is a little on the same line. So I hope that the engagement can be moved into the party after each, say Grøvan.- Should take the debate in the party
KrFs fylkesleder of Agder, Per Sverre Kvinlaug, who belonged to the "blue" side in the veivalget, " he says in principle, it is positive that the themes that the Progress is concerned, is put on the agenda.
- So is it that I most any time now wished that we could take this on the venues we are together in our organization. Another point is that the time does not extend to all our elected officers. It is only a short time since we were over 400 gathered at the landskonferanse in the direction of the party. I have not even the opportunity to participate in the weekend, but wish them good luck with the collection, " says Kvinlaug in a mail.Space for all in the Sector
the Leader in Østfold, Brynjar Høidebraaten, mean it is difficult to consider the "driving Force" before you have seen "what is said and done".
- Now has the party been very divided, and many are disappointed. If such a conference can raise the commitment of the people who are set out, it is positive. There is space for both sides in the Sector.
- But I'm worried about what those who have opted out of This, really thinking with this initiative. If there is talk about the member register, you might be a little scary. Most people will well understand that to form a new christian political party is not the best idea. We have one to the right, The christians. If we are also going to get the one to the left, then will everything crumble. But the increased involvement of KrFs values are the positive, " says Høidebråten.- the"Red network" is not good
Leader in the Vestfold KrF, Laila Eliassen, people are cautious and questioning to the "Powerhouse".
- It depends what the subject is. There is nothing wrong in participating in think tanks and conferences. But if this is going to be a half department of party and highlight what they stand for, then it is not good. If this contributes to the debate and engagement, is it the good. If it becomes a red network within the party, which helps to maintain the divide, it is wrong, " says Eliassen, who also went in for regjeringssamarbeid with the Right, the political Right and Left.