I have decided that I no longer want to have sex with white women.
- I'm tired of feeling that I only to fulfill their sexual fantasies.
How to tell Max, who is black, about his experiences with white women that makes him feel like 'an exotic piece of fruit that you can try and throw away'. And if we are to believe Mary sheath / column halter floor Mamagambe, so is far from the only black man who has had enough of white women's interest. Mary - which, incidentally, itself has revealed that she is a victim of white men's fantasies - provides, in a column in the newspaper Politiken.dk with overskften 'Black british men speak out: Dear white women, we are not your sex toys' is a solid review of the black men meeting white women:
- I have several times experienced, that bright - or let's call it caucasian girls, would like to 'try a negro'.
- I agree that one can have sexual preferences, but when you are only for black people, I don't think anymore that it is a preference, but a categorization.
- And I don't like to be categorized on the way, tells Arnold to the Consulata, who think that this racist sexualisation of black men, which is carried out in kønslivet has roots dating back to slavetiden, where black men were used as avlsobjekter and considered as a mind - and -sjæleløs arbejdskrop.
- We close our eyes to the stereotypiserende violations, as black men face from white women, and we overlook and bagatelliser this form of racism and call it flirt, write Consulata, which gets a lot of praise for its detection in the comments section:
I experienced the same kinds of violations as a white man when I many years ago was studying in Cuba.
- Experience of alien women sticking their hands in the pants of a raver on one's dick in one's friends ' sight, I can only nod in recognition.
- It is really important that we get taken sexual violations seriously and focus on the sexist and rasistiske currents that legitimize them. Thank you for a good article and thank you to you men who stand up and talk about it, writes Mathias G in a comment, which got 25 likes and Inger-Margrethe's agree:
- If the same abuse happened to women in the nightlife, would sound a public outcry and the #Meto would go crazy.
- It is completely unprecedented that we as human beings must find themselves in the form of harassment, as it truly is, she writes, but what are you thinking?