Every other month since he was 16 years, Jens has from the Slice of bought a new, used car.
And the hobby bothered to the degree that his girlfriend Kim, who he lives with. The couple have four ^ teenage children.
Lisbeth, unlike Jens - not have access to all the couple's accounts, so she can't follow exactly how much money her 39-year-old boyfriend to use on his precious hobby.
- The money I use to buy and sell cars for, is the money I have earned, he is telling to the experts in the 'Luksusfælden', as the pair starred in the to get a grip on their economy.
In the program, it appears that bilentusiasten Jens has owned the 130 cars in the course of his 39-year life. But the figure is actually higher, he admits to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is probably closer to 150, since I was 16 years old, he says.
the Experts came forward to the firhjulede hobby has cost him 900 dollars per month, but that was just a Mercedes, who was about to beat the bottom out of the family economy.
6000 per month cost.
- It is the most expensive car I've ever had. It was also totally bloody stupid to buy such a one, he admits today.
In the program, it appears that Lisbeth was sleepless because of the couple's poor economy, but it did not affect Jens.
- Well, it is here with the cars I have done for many years - also a long time before I met Lisbeth. Acted with cars, mess with the cars ... Everything that has to do with cars, just like me, he strikes fast.
It made no impression, she lay sleepless ...?
- No, because of my bilmareridt? No, she has probably the most thought about the economy in it.
But everything has changed after their participation in the 'Luksusfælden', says Jens.
- Now we're talking about the economy, we did not do before. We have been made joint accounts - among other things, a madkonto and an account to the house and to bilvedligehold, he explains and adds that the pair have managed to save 30,000 up, since they starred in the program.
A portion of the money derived from the sale of the expensive Mercedes that was replaced with a Kia Ceed.
Jens is not in doubt, what has been the hardest to help in the program - to be there to buy cars.
- It is it that has been even harder. I check still The blue paper and the Yellow and free every other day to see if there should be something that goes my nose over, but I'm thinking more about it, he makes it clear and stresses that it does not become more 'toys' lately.
- It sounds as if you have become a completely new man?
- It seems my wife also reads it with a grin.