When the Norwegian club Bodø/Glimpses jerked up in the country's best series in 2017, there were not big expectations, that they would make the very being of itself.
Since the turn of the millennium has, in fact, it has been up and down in the league system.
In the season after the club saved the club then also only just from relegation, but has since gone from strength to strength.
Not least thanks to some playing the danes in the form of Kasper Junker, Sammy Gunner and Philip Zinckernagel.
- We're a small club, which has the here the underdog role, so whether we are number one or two, we are thinking not so much. We just have lots of confidence, so we just need to win the matches, tells Philip Zinckernagel, who came to the club ahead of the difficult the 2018 season, Extra Magazine.
the Club has good reason to have faith in things.
Last season was nedrykningskampen namely somewhat surprisingly switched out with medal dispute, as the adult team yellow-black, joined as two in the Norwegian premier league.
It was just the fourth time in the team's 103-year history, to sølvmedaljerne could be hung on the neck.
the Club has yet another championship to the good, but perhaps this should be the season for 'Superlaget', as they are called.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Philip Zinckernagel has many shares in Bodø/Glimts success with both objectives and discussion paper. Here scores he against Rosenborg on penalties in their wild a 3-2 victory over the great Norwegian team. Photo: Ole Martin Wold/Ritzau Scanpix
the 2020 season is in the time of writing, six rounds old in the Eliteserien, and it will be led by Zinckernagels Bodø/Glimpses, who has made a clean sweep.
They beat Brann with the whole 5-0 on Sunday, and distanced himself from all but the City, which has two points up to the Danish club.
Team scores an average of almost four goals per. battle, so it plays really for the Norwegian underdog.
It came particularly to expression in the wild showdown out against Rosenborg, who were defeated with 3-2, after Philip Zinckernagel and company came behind with eight minutes again.
- Rosenborg has been dominant in the league, so it is super nice that we beat them, says Zinckernagel.
- We have really gåpåmodet - people play just power through. We have the hunger, which to play, as we do, he adds.
And just the game, believes the 25-year-old wing, has been the key to the unexpected success.
- It has probably cheated a little on the table. For we play good football in the first season in the series, but just play a record-many drawn games, says Zinckernagel.
- Since we have just held on to our coach and our offensive game with high-genpres, so the results are the payment for it, he believes.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Before he fought for the medals in Norway, should Zinckernagel down and turn in 1. division of HB Køge and fight for playing time in the premier League. Photo: Lars Poulsen
For all three danes are the big breakthroughs back home in Denmark never really come, but much to indicate that it is on the road in Norway.
Philip Zinckernagel has been a swing in 1. division with HB Køge, as it was hard to take hold of Jutland in the premier League.
- I got myself is really a fine start in south Jutland, but then it became more physical stress towards the end of my last season there, and it is not obvious for a young, technical player, as I was telling Zinckernagel.
When the opportunity came to switch to the offensive set Bodø/Glimpses, he seized a chance, therefore.
A chance, he urges more people to take.
- I will then have more to take to Norway. It is not, as people have so many prejudices about. It is not just a lot of long balls being sent. There is plenty of opportunity for development, the only sounds from him.
Kasper Junker is the top scorer in the Norwegian premier league with his eight goals. Philip Zinckernagel has posted four goals in the net and also put up to five others in the season's first matches.
the former Silkeborg and FC Midtjylland player Sammy Gunner has shown great forward, after he has served as a solid joker on the bench. Injuries have kept him from completely real time, but teammate Zinckernagel think it is a matter of time before he completes the extremely formstærke dane-trio.
See also: Get quarantine for the banana comment.
See also: Jon corona-problems
See also: Media: New kæmpehandel on the way