1448 times in a week to have a police officer had bødeblokken promote in order to take note of a cyclist or the law required one for a traffic offence.
It appears by a statement that the national Police have made after week 21, where police conducted a targeted action against the cyclist and knallertkøreres behaviour in traffic.
the Police looked particularly following the lack of light, drive over red lights, driving on the sidewalk and in fact the second trafikfarlig behavior.
And it came that so many cases out of the.
• Drive forward a red/yellow light: 254
• the use of lights, improper or inadequate: 29
• Cyclist/moped - driveway public: 123
• Cyclist/moped - driving on sidewalk/footpath: 107
• Cyclist/moped - drive towards unification: 64
• Used hand-held mobile phone: 138
• Over-speed by constructively amended mopeds: 63
• safety helmet not used: 16
in Addition, there were also looked at in vehicle mode, including the constructively modified mopeds at speeds over the permitted.
It is not without reason, that the police are extra vigilant at the very cyclists and moped riders. In 2018, 28 cyclists and ten knallertførere killed in traffic - additional 921 cyclists and 269 knallertførere came to harm. In a part of the accidents was the risky behaviour of cyclists and moped riders a contributing cause.
- In the traffic police, we are working absolutely fundamental in order to reduce the number of people killed and injured in traffic. As bikes and mopeds in 2018 was involved in about every accident, we will continue our focus in this area, says the policewoman, Christian Berthelsen, Rigspolitiets National Færdselscenter.
while the corresponding action in week 4 in 2020 was found, 1933, and violations of road traffic law.