Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Syria Unite Trescon CIO EuroMillions Mark York

reads.

Big accident at work: Seven were hospitalized with poisoning

A floor renovation in a company in Christiansfeld 17. July ended up completely wrong.

A dirty filter in the engine of a machine sent seven people to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning, shows The report, which Ekstra Bladet has had access to.

It was shortly before lunchtime on a Friday in the middle of July, and the company Crowd Food in Christiansfeld should have cut the concrete floor up.

Employees from a different company, PerBro Designgulve, began with the preparatory work, and at 11.15 changed the machine. To work, they used benzindreven fugeskærermaskine to get the massive floor cut up.

An hour and 15 minutes drove it before they had to stop the work, because the more people in the room got it bad.

Overview of the premises where the accident took place. Photo: Inspection report

Seven people had carbon monoxide poisoning and had to be hospitalised. Three from PerBro Designgulve and four from the Crowd Food. It is recorded in the Inspection report, which Ekstra Bladet has had access to.

But the machine was not gulvvirksomhedens. It belongs to a third company. Maskinudlejningsvirksomheden Part-Pin in Kolding.


the Machine, as the floor was cut up with, had not been cleaned sufficiently. It is the decision of the labour inspectorate.

According to the instructions having the filter in the machine can be cleaned in warm soapy water, but the Part-Pin have indicated that it can only be cleaned by blowing compressed air through it.

It led to two subsequent strakspåbud.

Such as the filter, that should have been cleaned out. Photo: Inspection report

There were summoned ambulances to the spot, and seven people were sent to the hospital at police request.

They were akutindlagt for observation, and most were printed on the evening.

But the experience has stuck with PerBro Designgulves director, Frank Perschke.

- It was terrible, he says.

- It is never nice when something like this happens.

Photo: Anders Brohus


He met his people at Kolding Hospital, where they measured the level of carbon monoxide in the blood. Here it was established that it was a carbon monoxide poisoning, there was talk about.

But the workers had luck with them.

- It could have gone very wrong. Especially if they had not stopped the work in time, says Frank Perschke, who also informs that his employees already the day after had it better.

It is according to the director in no way meant that a machine could poison the omkringværende after so short time of use. Even though the venting is poor.

Also in the Crowd, the Food had the employees the better the day after. They tell to Ekstra Bladet, that it is not Crowd Foods believes that they have neglected to ensure good ventilation of the site.

Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from the director in the Part-Pin, but it is not managed.

Frank Perschke, director at PerBro Designgulve, informs, however, that he has been in contact with the director, who has lamented and been very upset by the situation. It also appears from the inspection that the company has complied with the two strakspåbud.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.