The fire in a residential building of the Eugen-Schönhaar-Straße in Prenzlauer Berg was killed on Tuesday morning in Berlin, a resident. Ten people were slightly, three seriously injured, informed the fire brigade in the Morning.
The Alarm went out, according to a spokesman, shortly after four o'clock. The fire broke out from unknown cause in an apartment in the four-storey house. The fire Department sent 50 forces to the site.
the occupants of The house were rescued from the building, one of them died despite Resuscitation attempts. It is probably the 82-year-old apartment tenant. The 48-year-old wife, and other tenants of the apartment house came with a suspected flue gas poisoning in hospitals. (Tsp)