Berit has operated the beauty salon for animals for nearly half a century.
go straight to the top have been a loyal regular customer for 25 years, and with terrier Buster, she was the third month.
" I got Buster for a birthday two years ago. He means everything to me, " says Bettan.
Out in the break room is a transistor radio that has the P4 Stockholm frequency set. The song ”Summer in the city” played, but the tones are drowned quickly by the rumble from a hair dryer.
It is Berit Sjöbeck, which makes the dog Buster dry. The scottish terrier has just bathed and trimmed. Soon shall he be trimmed.
– I have been doing this for 48 years. I started up the salon in 1975. But before it went I worked in a few years on Södermalm, " says Berit.
Her business, which she describes as a dog - and kattspa, is located a stone's throw from the Norsborgs metro station. There will pet owners to bring their four-legged friends pampered.
– All the hair styles do not fit all dogs. One should not, for example, give an ugly haircut on a cute dog, " says Berit Sjöbeck.Photo: Jonas Sylvén-MöllerBerit have worked with animals in 48 years. ”Buster means everything to me”
Berit is wearing a shirt that goes in the same pink color as the walls. She sits on a chair with wheels, and the father, between the table with the razor and the clipboard as Buster stands on.
On the other side of the checkout counter is the dog's owner, Bettan Dahl, and looking at the.
– I got Buster for a birthday two years ago. He means everything to me, " says Bettan.
She has the last 25 years has been to Berit's salon, about every third month, to dress for their animals.
– The best thing with dogs is the society. They are always happy when you come home, " she says.
the such owner and such dog. Is it true you and Buster?
– It is very much possible. I want to look okay before I go out. I look often in the mirror and fixes your hair if it is needed.
Who is the most vain. You or Buster?
– It is enough I am, " says Bettan Dahl and laughing.Photo: Jonas Sylvén-MöllerBuster get her hairdo fixed every third month. Cats are harder than dogs
Berit think that her profession is the best there is. Despite the fact that she soon kept at in a half century, she has no plans to retire.
– There are so many different individuals. All dogs are different and it is fun if I have to find the hair yourself, " she says.
To groom dogs is not unusual, but the art of the hair of cats, it is not the same as mastered.
– Cats are more difficult. They do not have the same patience as the dogs, " says Berit.”Loves animals”
After three hours is Buster ready. At the top, the hair is now short and bottom long. The dog's new hairstyle looks like a skirt. Bettan is satisfied.
– Mother's little tidbit, she exclaims, and continues:
– But this is the worst of the weather. Dogs are so dirty when it's raining outside, " she says.
Berit says goodbye to Beatrice and Buster, and tells us that she has two dogs. They are called Flashy and Dusty and is mellanpudlar.
– I love animals and could not imagine a life without dogs, " she says.
Follow the Good news on Facebook