The Danish footballer Nicklas Bendtner is in full swing to prepare for the upcoming season with his Norwegian club, Rosenborg.
It is There third season at the club, and he hopes that, for him personally will be significantly better than the previous one.
- I would like to be around the same number of goals, I scored the first season, and also believe it is fully possible.
- When I finish the season, I would like to have a målgennemsnit, which I feel is at the level that is acceptable for myself.
- It was certainly not the last year, says he failed to the Norwegian newspaper VG.
The Danish striker scored 23 goals for Rosenborg in his first season and was top scorer in the Norwegian league, which the club also won. In last year's season sank the level, and it succeeded only, he failed to put 12 goals in the box.
the 31-year-old Bendtner turned 25. February back to the training in Trondheim, after he had served a 50-day judgment with fodlænke of violence against a taxi driver in Copenhagen in september last year.
the Article continues under the picture ...
It was not to many goal for Nicklas Bendtner in the last season. The attacker will like to change in the future. Photo: Robert Chin/Ritzau Scanpix
while serving the sentence in Denmark has Bendtner made intense physical training.
- I have trained very much, and feel in good physical shape, compared to when the season ended last year, so I am looking to see if I can translate it to the match and to the start of the season in a positive way, he says.
Since the last season, Rosenborg got a new coach in Eirik Horneland, and Norwegian have been in Copenhagen and visit the Bendtner during their sentences.
Why has the dane also been more ready to return.
- I know what he expects of me as a player. Now it is about to come into the team and get it under the nails, says Bendtner.
Rosenborg play for the first significant match of the season 17. march, when the Trondheim club meetings Molde in the Norwegian Super Cup. Two weeks after playing Rosenborg's first league match of the 2019 season.
Sports and Games Seven times, the Champions League took the arse in the us
Sports and Games - I win damn it here