- There is hope ahead.
So mockingly writes Anne K to the steak-fry-friend Jeppe L in the Politiken's Facebook page relatively long debattråd, an article about a baking soda-trick, which, according to Cooks Illustrated turns cool and cheap steaks for treats. has created.
- Hold the fuck is the answer from Robert L, clearly did not bother to hear that his steaks are hard to chew, but several of the other commentators is, that you can do anything by his flesh - if one does not have invested in the costly and krogmodnede steak.
- baking Soda is simply a panacea, writes Christina B, which thus provides Cooks Illustrated right, a sprinkle of baking soda on steak - dosage is half a teaspoon to 700 grams of meat is powerfully. The powder must work in 15 minutes, and then rinse with water, but others have other suggestions on mørningsmidler:
- You do not need Chemicals, you buy a Kiwi, halves, rub the meat well with the Kiwi on both sides, in a plastic bag with bøfferne, along with kiwi, they need to be used the next day, so is the home.
the nation - 17. mar. 2016 - pm. 12:29 well Done steak meat, Then you're probably less gifted
- nothing here with Soda, water and 15 minutes, writes John B., while Søren's complement with lemon-model:
- Lemon - also the night - but nothing gives better result than the incompatibility with sealing on the hook in the temperature zones, so the flavors are promoted at the same time, slowly with mørningen .
- Tender but really tasteless meat is edible, however not near the same total experience, writes Søren.
Many of the comments is that the good meat is expensive meat, and that you should just pay what the kind of costs. And Dan H has a few rutetricks for the best steak:
Look at the meat and know where it comes from.
- the Majority of the meat in supermarkets comes from cattle that have been fenced without the opportunity for it to move.
- Motion provides the tenderness of the meat plus you are sure that the animal has had it good before slaughter. A godfedtmarmorering is to ensure plenty of flavor. As well as the aging process of the meat that helps with that 'precious' flesh.
- Purchase from a store where you have the opportunity to talk with someone who knows where the meat comes from and what it has received of the treatment.
- finally, is the preparation essential.. Increased at high heat and turn bøfferne every 15 seconds until they reach the firmness/core temperature you want and let the meat then rest a minimum of 5.
- It makes the juice in the flesh, working the fibers tender and the rest is do to the juice spread over the entire piece again ;, end Dan, but what do you mean?