- I will tell about an incident that happened 4. november 2019 in the morning.
- the First showed a man in civilian clothes. He would buy a package cigarretter.
- I Then said to him, that you with me have to buy something else along with cigarettes, because I'm not earning something, if I sell only cigarettes.
- It is a rule in my shop.
the Man said to me that I was crazy, and walked out without buying anything.
so begins Muhannad K. a letter to the nation! to feel unfairly treated. For although he often gets to know that his rule about buying more than cigarettes are shabby, so accept most of the customers his justification, since they can understand that a kiosk must make money in order to survive.
But the man would not buy more than cigarettes, was apparently working with a number of officers from the Copenhagen Police and they chose to interfere. Muhannads letter continues namely as follows:
After a few seconds, who appeared as three police officers in the splendid uniform up.
- The first came directly to me without presenting himself or show his badge or greet me and said to me: ’Now you must keep up with to say to the people that they have to buy something else if they want to buy cigarretter.’
I answered: ’Why?,' and a police officer said: ’Because I said so.’
Then I said: 'Can you show me a law or rule, which says that it is illegal?,' and it answered the policeman: ’It's like, when you run a red light, and I've seen you run a red light. I don't need to prove, because I've seen you run a red light.’
- So, he asked to see my social security card and driver's license, and he gave them to the other cops to check out.
While they checked the cards, then I said: ’If, for example, a racist cop will accuse me of running a red light, even though I have not done it, so he must prove it.’
the Policeman said: ’Now, you call us racists?,' but I replied: ’I call you not racists, I say, if it is a racist cop. Therefore, it must prove that I have done something wrong.’
the Officer concluded, then, that ’it is impossible to talk with you,' and the other officers continued to examine my kiosk.
Before they went threatened me to report me to the Danish veterinary and food administration, the Danish safety technology authority and other authorities.
- The experience was quite unpleasant, and they treated me as a criminal, and I accept not, write Muhannad, who subsequently obtained a letter from the Danish safety technology authority on an inspection on and from the Danish Game, having resigned his fsc trademark license fill. The Danish safety technology authority deny that they have had contact with the Police prior to their missions - and the Game does not comment on forhandlerkontrakter.
Danish Game terminates Muhannads contract in January.
Sikkerhedstyrelsen comes to visit.
the Nation! has several times asked the Copenhagen Police to respond on what the three uniformed cops were doing in Muhannads kiosk 4. november, but the only thing the police will say, is that they can confirm that they were there.
the Nation! have also asked the cop, if no. is visible on the overvågningsvideoen, has an attitude to Muhannad feel that he was treated in racist and whether he has subsequently been in contact with other authorities on the kiosk at Strandgade 42.
The police have not responded to.
the Nation! have also asked about the question betjents boss will say if a cop should note in a report that he has had a conversation of nearly ten minutes with a trader and if a cop should go in a matter of a kioskejer, which require that customers buy for ten£. other products when buying cigarettes?
On the question, writes Copenhagen Police press office to the nation!:
Our cops are every day in contact with a large number of citizens in informal conversations.
On the basis of the video recording, we can confirm that it was the Police who were present at the kiosk that day.
- however, There is not written any reports or notes on the occasion of the incident, writes the police, but what are you thinking?