So it was today salary com.
- With my 'fine' basic salary and 2 weeks of sick leave (which can also be due to work?) .... I get 17.000 kr.
- And then you get applause from some asshole on a balcony, which is sent home from work and still get more paid than me and my friends who work the ass out of kitlerne in the hospitals.
How to roughly wrote the Swedish nurse Annica axelsson, executive produced in a posting on Facebook on Wednesday - a lookup, and provisionally annotated 1700 times and shared 15,000 times. Annica tells very honestly how she doesn't feel appreciated, while she fits on the coronasyge swedes. She believes namely, that the applause and laudatory mentions, she and health professionals receive from other citizens and politicians, is a joke:
I have worked in a Covid19 department in 2 months now.
- I have got sleeping disorders and anxiety - I see all the dead people in front of me, as we have had to spritte and shut down in a body bag.
- I can not get rid of the idea that a person was allowed to be (only?) in a hospital room and took his last breath, because we could not be there.
- I have colleagues who are afraid to be infected, colleagues, who are tired, colleagues, who are not allowed to meet their children, because the partners / ex-partner is so afraid that the colleague is infecting the children, because we work with what we do.
- I have seen and heard so much shit, so no, that has not worked in similar departments will ever understand.
- I'm so tired of being called a hero, tired of the applause and the applause, tired of dancing health care professionals, tired of press conferences where we get the praise.
- Is it too much to ask for some cash for the effort, ask Annica, and it is not, if one should rely on the contents in the comments:
- So well written, truly understand your and your colleagues ' frustration.
- you are so underpaid, and it needs to be changed.
- All support for you, writes Cheryl H., but what do you think?