Frank Arnesen has recently joined as sports director of the belgian team Anderlecht, and it uses the belgian media to dig into dane's past, among other things, has offered a similar sports-jobs in Chelsea from 2005 to 2010.
Until 2007, Arnesen spectacular José Mourinho in as manager, and it gave rise to a number of challenges.
After I had restructured ungdomstræningen and scoutingen in Chelsea, so would Roman Abramovich have me to stand for transfers for barcelona, says Arnesen to Het Nieuwsblad.
- It was a bit more difficult, for José Mourinho stood for it, and he wanted to plan a lot of things with his own agent, Jorge Mendes, says Arnesen.
- Personally I had no problems with it, but I said to Dawn: 'Well, our boss wants us to do it together', says Arnesen.
the Article continues below the images
José Mourinho welcomes not on Frank Arnesen. Photo: AP
Arnesen was not always agree with Mourinho, which players that should be retrieved.
And yes, as In, how Mourinho is the...José can go to war with everyone, and he can even go to war with itself, says Arnesen.
make no mistake, I think, that he is a toptræner, and his results speak for themselves. Respect. But it will never be good between us, says Arnesen.
- I would like to give Mourinho the hand - I'm not rude - but when we see each other, and then José just right by me, says Arnesen.
Boxing - 14. jan. 2019 - at. 13:57 comet without a name: Will you help Oliver?
The Danish sports director sends in return kudos to Fred Rutten, who he has just hired as the head coach of Anderlecht, since you supposedly couldn't get Kasper Hjulmand free in FC Nordsjælland.
- I wanted a trainer who I have great confidence, says Arnesen, who previously employed Rutten at PSV as head of the youth team.
- He is skilled. It is amazing how quickly Rutten can teach people things. He sees everything, and he is close with the boys without having to go out with them. He marks just the locker room, and he can be tough, if it is necessary. Anderlecht need the type, says Arnesen.
Anderlecht is currently only at number five in Belgium with 14 points up to leading Genk.
José Mourinho turned in way back to Chelsea from 2013 to 2015, but as we know, is now without a job again after a few years in Manchester United. Frank Arnesen has since Chelsea has been the sports director in the German Hamburger SV, Ukrainian Metalist and Greek PAOK, before the Anderlecht-job called.
the Shift to Belgium has meant, however, that he's done on british tv, which you can read about RIGHT HERE.
Sports and Games It was not about the money: Why failed Hjulmands drømmeskifte
Sports and Games Here are Denmark's WORLD cup heroes from the '86 today