the Man who is the face on The election promise of an early old-age pension, now puts the air to the parts of the proposal, writes Jyllands-Posten.
Under the slogan 'Now it's Arne's turn' went S to the choice of a new right to early retirement pension for 'those who are run down or have been the longest period of time arbejdsmarkede'. Arne Juhl has had 40-year anniversary as bryggeriarbejder and feel worn out. He supports the previous pension to the destitute, but do not believe that the court should apply to persons who are not worn out, but just have worked for a long time.
- Those who do not is worn-out, should not be able to pull back, " says Arne Juhl for Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten, and stresses that the f.ex. 42 years in the labour market in his optics should not trigger the right to earlier pension.
the View is flush with the leading economists.
- With a anciennitetsbaseret model you run the risk of assigning the pension to the persons, who health is worse than those who may retire later. You give money to someone who you really would not have had to have the money, says Michael svarer, professor of economics at the University of Aarhus.
The strong wins on the S-model, assess, Hans Jørgen Whitta-Jacobsen, økonomiprofessor of the University of Copenhagen:
- After many years in the work becomes a criterion, do you get people into the system, which is strong, and just because they are strong, they have been able to be many years in the labour market.
the Liberal party finansordfører, Troels Lund Poulsen, roses in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten Arne Juhl to come forward with its position:
- I would like to see the evidence that Arne now interprets his own attitude to how you should be able to pull back as worn, which just is, if that brand is worn. It is I agree with him.
minister for Employment Peter Hummelgaard believe the opposite, that one should be able to go well on the pension.
- There must be arrangements for the sick and destitute, as Arne says. But there must also be people who should be allowed to pull back, before they just become so sick that they can not work more, he says to Jyllands-Posten.