Now he's out of the madhouse, so Thomas Meunier promises a little bit on the lid to the party-rus, as superstar players in the Paris Saint Germain so often and like to are looking into.
The belgian back left after four years in the French capital in the summer to play for Borussia Dortmund, and although he laughs when he tells about it, so he is more easily shaken by the culture he met in Paris.
- It is not about anything other than birthday parties. It is incredible, he says to the belgian media RTBF.
- When I played in Club Brugge, we celebrated the birthday by taking a game of darts or billiards at a bar, but in Paris it was absolutely crazy.
Even on crutches manages Neymar to keep partyhumøret high. Here at his 27th birthday. Photo: Thomas SAMSON / AFP/Ritzau Scanpix
- It reflects just the club: Rent a house, rent an entire building – it was celebrations with hundreds of people.
- It is there, you see, they are more than just footballers. They are the stars, says Thomas Meunier, who check in between felt that he fell a little outside.
I am amused me always, but it was a bit too extravagant with everything: ’Have you seen me?’ But it is a part of the game.
Thomas Meunier and her boyfriend Deborah Panzokou arriving to white birthday party for Neymar in 2018. Photo:
And here arrives the pair to the red fødseldagsfet in 2019. Photo: Thomas SAMSON / AFP /Ritzau Scanpix
He reached the 128 matches for the club and won nine trophies, including three championships. And everything is, of course, been celebrated duly.
Occasionally festaktiviteten to be enough for the leadership, and the German coach Thomas Tuchel admitted in February that Neymars 28 years birthday party, where the guests at a nightclub in Paris, dressed entirely in white and partied 48 hours before a match against Nantes, for ’an unwelcome distraction’.
On the other hand, he could not take a team of the PSG players who had not been to the party. They were not.
team-mate Ander Herrera has about Neymar revealed that the brazilian always goes all the way to ensure that his guests have it good for the parties.
- When he makes something, will he even have fun. And he organizes everything then, he says.
that night was one floor in the nightclub YoYo reserved for singles, another was devoted to the pairs.
Mauro Icardis wife and agent, Wanda, was going to be hard as a party-organizer in the urban city.
See also: Settled three minutes before the time
See also: Cancelled shortly before kick-off: Chaos in the new Champions League
See also: New League-play hit of corona