- I have terminated my subscription to accidents. Now it must be enough. Honestly.
so says Annette Heick with a laugh, as the Extra Blade catches her over the phone to hear the status of her son, 13-year-old Eliot, who on Saturday last week was involved in a nasty accident where he broke both bones in the shin.
She says this with a twinkle in his eye and sounds optimistic in the phone.
- He still gets pain, but they have thanksgiving now in Sweden, so it is really good, so he can relax a little. He has got a wheelchair with a home, and we shall see whether or not we can enjoy ourselves a little, she says over the phone.
- do you Know whether he gets the sequelae of the accident?
- No, we need to x-ray on Wednesday, and we have some skilful doctors and nurses, so I wonder if we will get an assessment there. It is a long process, where he will be in plaster for eight weeks and afterwards in rehabilitation. Thank goodness he is only 13 years old. It is damn worse, if it are some such as us, who breaks his leg on the way. We are a little bit longer time to grow together, " she says.
the Accident happened at Cph Skatepark, where Eliot drove with an adult skater, at uheldigste show landed on top of the 13-year-old boy who broke his leg.
Go to recovery my darling ! @eliotheick got yesterday another skater down over his leg on the ramp. Both bones broken and a long time in plaster and rehabilitation. Seems damn too, we just lacked a bit of action in our everyday lives. But the bun... the nupper we just with in the move. You are so cool my darling ! We are here for you...
Despite the violent game is the son of good courage, says she.
the Son's broken leg is just one of many accidents that have affected the family in recent years. In January 2015, broken her husband, Jesper Vollmer, back of the neck by a nasty accident during a family holiday in Thailand. Ago rotted the house, and the worst blow came when Jesper Vollmers childhood friend, the policeman Jesper Jul, was shot and killed in front of Police headquarters in Albertslund in december 2016.
- We're a family, which gradually is good to stand in the face of adversity. I'm about to read the book 'you See the moon, Daniel. Here writes his mother to himself in his diary, that greatness comes not from never falling. Greatness comes from rising each time you fall. And I also think it is so fine words, that they will become my mantra in this here time, says Annette Heick, however, is upset that his son is missing her vacation.
Eliot should have been with the grandmother and grandfather, Hilda and Suzanne, on the Madeira.
It was a forkælelsestur, he should, but he can not come. Of course, it is sin for him, but it is also a problem in luxury class cars. He comes out again, and he is so much of good courage, that he the other day sat and YouTubede skivideoer to tell you what he would like, laughs she.
Annette Heick is good against, and the same is son. Photo: Mogens Flindt
- You sound to have taken the positive glasses on?
- Well, it I have also. Just when I stood in it, I thought simply that it was so sorry for him. I had quite the pain in my stomach that he had looked forward to his holiday and could not get away. But with the things we have been through in the last three years, so it ranks well down the list, she ends.
Annette Heick must once again control the war, when she teamed up with Johannes Nymark form værtsduo for February's Danish Melodi Grand Prix.