In 16 years, Annette Heick and her family lived in Sweden, but now it's blue-and-yellow adventure over. 1. June moves the family back to Denmark.
The 46-year-old singer and her husband, Jesper Vollmer, has owned two houses just outside of Malmö, and they were both sold at something near record time, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is quite wild, but both houses were sold in a week and a half. It is very new. It is only three days ago that it all fell into place, she says.
the Idea of moving back to Denmark has been on in the family Heick/Vollmer since the fall.
- The time we tried to actually sell, but the timing was really bad. The weather was bad and there were bad reports about the Swedish housing market, so we dropped the plan again after three weeks on the market, she says.
the Family's tactic seems to have been a bit of a stroke of genius, for, after the houses were put up for sale again, they were sold with the same. Also much faster than Annette, Jesper and their two sons had anticipated.
- We have no idea where we'll stay. The boys even came one day and said that they had found a school in Denmark, they would like to go on. Dronninggårdskolen in Holte. Many of our friends live in the area and therefore know the children, says Annette Heick and tells that she got herself a bit of a surprise when she found out what it was for a school, her boys had picked out.
- It is my old school! It has just changed the name. It is really fun, I think, says Annette Heick, who have been the heirs written up at the school, who, at the time she went there, was called the Holte Secondary school and Primary school.
Danish well-known - 31. may. 2017 - at. 13:26 After a hard start: it goes Annette Heicks food-dream
Although Annette Heick looking forward to move home to Denmark, it will also be sad to leave Sweden, she acknowledges.
- We've had some good years here. Have got good friends and have to leave two houses that we really love. But it is a deliberate choice we have taken to journey home. And we are ready for it - all along, she says.
Annette Heick see most of all forward to be in the vicinity of her friends, when she comes back to Denmark.
- I have never tried to stay close to the people. To be able to leave the car and go home, if you fancy an extra glass of red wine. I have never tried to take a taxi home from the city, for I have always been her, who live in the country. It has been idyllic and everything, but now I am to stay close to people and that my boys can cycle on cycle paths, and even get around with the S-train.
Also Annette Heicks parents have chosen to say goodbye to Sweden. In the month of march was Keld and Hilda Heick the keys to their newly built villa in Trørød.