- too mild judgment.! Sick people!!
- a Poor girl - wonder if she will be allowed to live in peace..
How to write Nadia M in a comment on Randers Amtsavis' Facebook profile on the syrian however, on Monday by the Court in Randers was judged to have exercised brutal violence against their, at the time 18-year-old daughter and forced her to marry.
the Danger in the family, a 42-year-old man, was namely one and a half years in prison and a suspended expulsion, while the mother, a 39-year-old woman, was given nine-month suspended prison sentence and a conditional expulsion. According to the police press release went parents crazy, as they a February night in 2015 discovered that their daughter had a relationship with another woman,
- a Daughter was beaten repeatedly in the face and on the body with flat and attached hand, she was knocked in the head with various objects, and there was taken the stranglehold on her.
- the attack was the young woman multiple bruises and blodsprængte eyes.
- During the attack forced the parents to the daughter to take off her clothes and spread her legs to see if she was a virgin.
- the Mother fetched at a time is also a knife and threatened to beat himself or his daughter to death.
Some days later forced the daughter to be married to a man at a marriage ceremony in a mosque in Aarhus, writes the east Jutland Police, and the prosecutor is satisfied with that the court believed her daughter, who today is 20-year-old:
- It is not very often that we have cases in court about forced marriages, so it is good that we in this judgment also shown it's a serious crime to force a person to marry against his will, said prosecutor Jhin Lee, but what are you thinking?