the Phone is very quiet at the home of the 24-year-old actor Mathias Käki Jørgensen at the moment.
He is not offered many roles after he would otherwise have had great success with major roles in the TV2 series 'Norskov' and the notion 'Shame' at Aveny-T.
he told, en Ekstra Bladet met him on the red carpet for Zulu Awards 2019, in K. B. Hallen.
- I would like to make plays, but there is not really something for the time. I have a company where I make commercials for small businesses and I go and grapple a bit with trying to survive a little on it, he says, and continues:
I was, unfortunately, not in School, when I went on here recently. I have of course written to the agents I know who will write, if there is something, but it's not much, I hear back.
In 2016, danced Mathias Käki, together with the Mille Funk of 'dancing with the stars'. Later they were lovers. Photo: Mogens Flindt
According to Mathias Käki Jørgensen, there is tough competition among the young Danish actors, and therefore it can often be hard to make themselves noticed in the industry.
- I think it is difficult, for there are many young people who would like the same, and you see that it is often the same again and again, which is being used in the great tv series. I often think that I could just as well do. It I feel even in the least. It is as if I never asked. I also think it is difficult, it is okay to get a refusal, but not to get the opportunity is a little difficult, it sounds honestly from the 24-year-old actor.
Danish celebrity - 30. aug. 2018 - at. 19:51 Found love in the TV2 program: Now take kendispar BIG step
He thinks it has been hard to start his career as an actor with such a big role, as he had in the 'Norskov'.
- It was really cool to be with in 'Norskov'. It is really cool and a fun privilege to have. But it is also hard because it also makes people expect you to land the big roles again. But I was lucky because I could talk the north and play hockey, but many others were much further ahead than me, he says.
- It is not because I sit down and weeping over it. There is not much else to do than to be better, but it is some big footprints they have set for themselves. It is a little difficult to fill out, subsequently, he says on.
Mathias Käki and Mille Funk live in the day together. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
Private form Mathias Käki Jørgensen par with the Mille Funk, whom he met during his participation in 'dancing with the stars' in 2016. The lack of work means that the pair have plenty of time to enjoy each other in the moment.
- We have moved together, and it's really cool. It is never, ever gone as well as it does now. We have much time for each other, I am unemployed, and Mille has its ordinary 8-16 job right now, when there is no 'dancing with the stars', so there is time to enjoy each other, and it has not been for a long time now, says Mathias.
he just currently have so many jobs, however, can be felt economically for the young actor.
- It really hurts on the pengepugen. I'm on the arse. Often when I speak with people, they are such: 'well, it runs well right?'. No. It is hard. It is worse than to be at SU, he says with a laugh.