Louisa (tv.) and Maren was found dead Monday. Privatfotos
the Killing of Danish Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and her Norwegian friend, Maren Ueland has shocked Morocco's ambassador in Denmark:
- It is a tragic case. I would like to deliver my condolences to the victims ' parents and their families. I can't imagine their suffering right now. All of Morocco is in shock over these tragic killings, says Khadija Rouissi Extra Magazine.
the 112 - 19. dec. 2018 - at. 12:17 Louisa and Maren murdered: Police have sent a man to Morocco
The two girlfriends at 24 to 28 years should be in a month and celebrate christmas in the north african country, but on Monday they were according to the moroccan ministry of the interior, found dead with signs of violence against the neck with a pointed object.
- In a hundred years, there has been a tradition for trekking in the area, and the inhabitants have never experienced anything like that, says the ambassador, who adds that the killing also has a personal dimension for her.
I am personally shocked – and it is not only because I'm Moroccan ambassador in Denmark. I have children the same age as the two girls. It's terrible. But Morocco is a hospitable and stable country.
Khadija Rouissi has been the ambassador in Denmark since October, 2016
at Least one suspect is arrested, the moroccan ministry of the interior stated in a press release. Several media outlets including the Morocco World News and the Norwegian VG have subsequently cited unnamed sources, that the police in the course of Tuesday should have apprehended three suspects. It is not confirmed.
for VG says Norway's ambassador in Morocco, that the police are taking the matter very alvroligt.
- We saw this in the local press first, and then sought information from local authorities. They take this very seriously, and there is an active investigation, " says Merethe Nergaard, who has been the ambassador of the country in a year and a half.
- In the past - as you remembered it - experienced as serious acts against tourists down there?
– No, not in my time, she replies to VG.