Haas-boss Gunther Steiner was not the only one, as speechless as when the us team – after a remarkable qualification on Sunday went totally bust on the track in Bahrain.
- The only time we had a track on the go, was when we parked it. And it was a blessing, for it was painful to sit to look at, told Steiner to the Extra Blade when the torments were over.
In line with the move disappeared, could Haas-the boss see the chance for points, do the same. And on Saturday and Sunday was like night and day, in relation to the performance, wondering also Extra the Magazine's Formula 1 expert, Jason Watt.
His judgment of the race was unfortunately sad according to Haas bet.
- I'm amazed at how Haas can lose so much speed from Saturday to Sunday. But it is the most the team, which has a problem.
- Kevin wakes not up on Sunday and have suddenly lost the ability to drive the race car. But the team should have enough experience not to fall into such a situation where they completely lose track, sounds Watts assessment.
the Article continues below the image.
Kevin Magnussen and Haas struggled with the move in the Bahrain Grand Prix. A party on the Saturday was followed up by a dud on Sunday. Photo: Jan Sommer
The first reports from the Haas camp is that you are not aware of how it could go so wrong in the race. And just the uncertainty sees Jason Watt as alarming. It is difficult to take care of something, if you do not know what you should grab.
- It is so strange, and it is very disturbing to the team are reporting that they have no idea has to the cause.
- Normally, there would of course be an announcement and an explanation. Like with regard to, that there had been a problem with the car. But it was also both of the cars which were hopelessly slow, says Watts.
The american team was not the only one to go from success to failure this weekend. Also Ferrari experienced a terrible end to the song contest after the qualification went perfectly with the two red racers in the front line as a result.
Artklen continues below the image.
Charles Leclerc was heading towards victory, but it ended with a third place finish, as the material put out. Photo: Jan Sommer
Charles Leclerc had taken his first pole and then also to triumph, as the material suddenly failed. The hybrid system started, and then had to monegaskeren have to settle with third place.
however, it was Watt deeply impressed by the young F1 comet, which has taken the sport by storm. There is laid up for a great Ferrari-duel of the season, and in the end can any Leclerc-dominance end up sending Sebastian Vettel's retirement.
- I think that Vettel could find to hang the helmet if He hits him high. However, it must be large, and not just with a mulehår, says Watts.
Formula 1 - 31. mar. 2019 - at. 23:32 Speechless Haas-boss: - Painful
Sports and Games Cruel fate and Haas-downer: One star scores top-rated