There was not so much to the raffle, as Christopher and Camilla Ellesøes fourth son announced its arrival. They had to immediately put the brains of soft to find a name that both was to speak, was the mark of a tractor, and which began with the letter 'C'.
the Couple's other three children's names are living, namely all up to the right of the specific and special requirements, and brother would of course not cheating.
It all began when the couple were expecting their first son a little over eight years ago. Since both Christopher and Camilla and all their sibling's names started on 'C', they knew that they would lead the tradition on to their own children.
Here are the little brother of its name. Photo: Private
- So we started to look for some good names, but there was just not really something that tinkled. But then suggested to my husband that we could call him a 'Case' for the tractor. I thought, 'it think he just doesn't!' says Camilla Ellesøe to Ekstra Bladet
But Camilla Ellesøe promised that she would chew on it, and the more, she went and said the name out loud for themselves, the better it sounded.
the Name, however, was not approved in advance, so forældreparret from Torrild by Odder in eastern Jutland had to first seek for permission to call their child for the Case.
the Whole traktoflokken from Torrild. Photo: Private
- there has not been any problems, she says to TV2 east Jutland, which was the first to tell the story of the family traktornavne.
When the son number two and three were born, they were also, of course, named after tractors, so before long consisted of the pack of the Case, Claas and Cormick, who today are respectively 8, 5 and 3 years. All the boys have obtained at the same time more common middle names, which of course also has the letter 'C': Christian, Christoff Constantin.
Small Clayson Cilas is the last shot at traktorstammen. Photo: Private
So it was that Camilla Ellesøe was pregnant with her fourth son.
- We had not reckoned with a number four, so when he showed up, should we suddenly find a new traktornavn, says Camilla Ellesøe to Ekstra Bladet.
But it succeeded, and the last shot of the trunk is now dubbed Clayson after a belgian harvester-fire, a period also produced tractors. He's got the middle-name Cilas.
the Family, from Torrild has not experienced, that the sons ' names have thrown the negative reactions of the care.
A proud mother Camilla with her youngest son, Clayson. Photo: Private
- the end of the school know just Case as a Case study, and there are not so many who know that it is actually the name of a tractor, unless they ask, of where it comes from, says Camilla Ellesøe, who like her husband works in agriculture. She as a farmer, and he anlægsstruktør.
- What if you get a fifth son - what must he be?
- We do not expect that we should have more children right now. We have some ideas for some more traktornavne with 'C', but we keep them just for ourselves. For one can never quite know what's happening, laughs Camilla Ellesøe.
If Clayson, contrary to expectations, should go and get a baby brother, and so have mom and dad more ideas for names. However, they will not reveal what they have on the list. Photo: Private