- Think to travel to the other end of the world, get a free education and then complain over such a thing no matter bavl! the
- The violation-ready shoots itself in the foot, because they use emotions as arguments against anything! the
- You are so tired.
How to write Jens A in one of the 29 comments that have been written on Danish newspaper Politiken's Facebook profile to the University of Copenhagen has taken action against the intro-parties with offensive themes: Mexiko-theme-party is thus made on to a hats-fest, and indian-themed party is changed, so the theme now is The wild west'.
It is according to the newspaper today, the complaints from the three new students, where the one comes from Mexico, which has been universitetsledelsen to respond just two days before the rusturen. But it was for most of the Politiken readers, who have gone to the keys, you would have acted quite differently:
Throw the 3 'violated', then they can live completely undisturbed by the outside world and other people.
- And all other students can enjoy themselves as they please, writes Diana j in another comment, and Jon H-M, who is a graduate student in the university's law faculty, has authored a long defense of both mexikaner and indian feasts:
- This form of identity politics that tries to deprive the individual of its activities and reduces the individual to his or her skin color are just as racist as the discrimination, Front (a student organization there are pleased that management has stepped in red) claims that would protect people against.
- Any adult human being must live to be offended and challenged on his opinions and worldviews in a liberal democracy, especially at the university, which proudly boasts to be our society's best educational institution. This is the free community's hallmark.
- KU must take care together, waking from his intellectual laziness, living up to its designation as a university and dropping krænkelsesmanien.
- if you can't be challenged on his opinions and beliefs on the university, how so?, writes Jon bl.a, but what are you thinking?