The fire spread quickly. The resident tried to get to the flames with a few buckets of water to extinguish but in vain. When the fire brigade arrived, laaiden the flames were already high. Over a distance of a meter or ten went to the hague to be totally lost. The fire brigade could further enlargement to avoid.
The heat was so fierce that a gutter of the house was gone, just like a roller shutter. There jumped out a window and to the street side were two signs destroyed. No one was injured. The fire caused a lot of attention, especially because one and the other one happened recently for the scouts to their premises on Gryspeerdts Court to their Sunday activity would begin.
Since the destruction of weeds with a gas burner in advance, record the fire brigade also regularly burn that is the result of his carelessness during the work.