The much debated 377 million crowns expensive bypass at Mariager are not quite to the something. It has the Danish people's party chairman, Kristian Thulesen Dahl, determined after several weeks of strong criticism.
- So we have taken the criticism to the us and found that here we have not hit the dial quite clean, says the president to the TV News.
the Decision has come even though the Danish people's party transportordfører, Kim Christiansen, long has held, that the expensive way was necessary. He wrote last Tuesday, an angry post on Facebook, where he criticised everyone who had not put themselves into the case.
- shut up, where have all the copycats to put yourselves in the matter. I wonder if just missing a little content in your røvkedelige life(...), wrote Kim Christiansen in topic which was later deleted.
Kim Christiansen has stated that the decision is not a personal defeat.
Kim Christiansen lives in Mariager and driver room Aporta. Photo: Katinka Hustad
- The main thing is not to get an expensive solution, but to get the heavy traffic out of the Mariager, says Kim Christiansen to the TV 2.
the Bypass is now significantly shorter than the eight kilometers, the price, and slimmed down to about 80 million crowns.
the DF's chairman, Kristian Thulesen Dahl, is the pressure to go on the track in the case, believes the Extra Magazine political commentator Henrik Qvortrup.
- DF is a party in panic. The president is much more on the stage than usual, and he goes into the smaller cases, because DF styrtbløder voters, says Henrik Qvortrup.
the Danish people's Party got in the recent megafon-measuring only 12,6 percent of voters ' support in the next election.
He points to the DF's approach to the bypass as a blatant example of the DF is starting to look like a 'pamperparti'.
- Everything that DF usually marks itself in contrast to, similar to the even in this case. When people complained omfartsvejens price, they got to know that it was not a problem. On the way, like a lot, there øsler with taxpayers ' money, and not valuing the will of the voters for something, he says.
Henrik Qvortrup believes that Kristian Thulesen Dahl has a forklaringsproblem in relation to its concession.
- How can it be that they are, first realize that this is a problem, after there has been a shitstorm, says Henrik Qvortrup.
In trafikplanen, in addition to a bypass plans to set up the popularly referred to 'Tulle-track' which will link Vejle and Billund with a rail. Here, the Danish people's Party is guaranteed that the pitch will probably be to something.
the Case of the ring road took a violent turn first of april.
In the satirical program 'The Short Radioavis' at Radio24syv, called the fictional radio presenter Kirsten Birgit Schiøtz Kretz Hørsholm to the Pia Adelsteen, who sit in the Danish parliament for the Danish people's Party and together with her husband, Kim Christiansen (DF), driver room A`porta in Mariager.
Pia Adelsteen believe that aprilsnaren was very serious. Photo: Jens Dresling
to make an April fool published the fictional radio host to being a police officer and told that a truck was driven into the room, and that there had been a death on the woman, who did not receive salary during illness, which Ekstra Bladet has written about earlier.
Pia Adelsteen has now reported to the police Radio24syv because it is illegal to impersonate a policeman. The radio station has subsequently laid down flat and apologised for the 'cross-border' April fools'.
- The only bright spot is that the short radioavis dumber with the April fools ' day. It gives the DF an opportunity to be victims and be hit. The whole of the cavalry has been out for criticizing the radio, and on the way they will win a lot of points on it, says Henrik Qvortrup.
the Danish people's Party has recently been in vogue to decide that at least 70 percent of the radio channel on FM4-the tape must be 110 kilometers from Copenhagen. It means that Radio24syv closes when the current license expires in October.