on Friday afternoon went a shock through the Danish 'X Factor'viewers as TV2 announced that Maria & Bea has had to withdraw from the 'X Factor', after the Beas father on Thursday died of a cerebral hemorrhage.
the Mood was also clearly trygget among both participants and judges during Friday's show, which started out with a few loving greetings to Maria & Bea first from Sofie Linde and ago from Oh Land, within the viewers were presented with a video with a few of Maria & Beas special moments to pay tribute to their participation in the 'X Factor'.
En Ekstra Bladet met Oh Land immediately after it something different live show, where no one was voted home because of the unexpected exit, she was still clearly concerned over the fact that Maria & Bea are not part of the 'X Factor' anymore.
- I may as well say it as it is. I am very touched by it. I had a very rough day yesterday, where I was insanely upset about it. But the show goes on, for such is it with this show. We all have picked ourselves up as much as we could, we also know that it is Maria and Beas desire to go so a little out of the show as possible, she said to Ekstra Bladet, and continued:
- I'm really touched by it. It is something that I think hits all of us. It is here that life can disappear like that. It is shocking, and it is so tragic, and there's not really else to say than that.
There was not many smiles to track from Oh Land Friday evening. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Film, tv & radio - 29. mar. 2019 - at. 16:38 Shock: Maria and Bea are deleted from the 'X Factor'
According to Oh Land lacked her rapgruppe in Friday's show in many ways.
I especially notice that they are missing, because they just took so vast a space with their energy and personality and their way of always cutting to the core. When you remove them, it is as if the air collapses on one. It was the feeling I was sitting with tonight. I was missing them really in the show, it sounded honestly from Oh Land, who did not hide that she was clearly concerned.
Maria & Bea is finished in 'X Factor'. Photo: Mogens Flindt
it Stands to Oh Land she is far from finished with the two girls from Sønderborg. They have built up a friendship, and maybe wait even a cooperation between them in the future.
- So far I am not at all in my thoughts, I begin to brew on future strategies. First and foremost, we have learned to know each other here. It has taken time, but we have come under the skin of each other, and I come not to just to get rid of them immediately. Such, I believe also, that they have it. First and foremost, it's a friendship, and it is that cooperation starts, it sounded from Oh Land, who stressed that they always have she and Maria & Bea always has the 'housewife' together.
- I can't say anything about how I want to work on with them. What the future will bring I do not know, and you know it nor not. Right now they are in grief, and it is the only thing that fills the here and now. A day like today you can't talk about taking something on. For now it's over. Now they must have peace and quiet to mourn and find a foothold, for something like this here river its way completely out from under one, she continued.
Film, tv & radio - 23. mar. 2019 - at. 09:20 Maria & Bea rejects cheating
Oh Land told, furthermore, that the Sønderborg-the girls came with in the show home, and that they are happy for all the loving greetings, they both have got from the viewers and from their 'X-Factor'-friends.
however, It has at no time been in the cards that Maria & Bea were to make up for the show Friday night despite the tragic deaths.
- I'm in touch with both Mary and Bea. The so with. They are happy for the response, there have been, and people are so respectful as they are. It is important to them, said Oh Land.
- we have all been completely understandable for and agreed that it was the only option (that they are not lined up, red). So how would they be able to stand on the stage tonight? It is not an option.
even Though she was sad, had Oh Country yet the courage to put a few words on Maria & Beas exit. Photo: Mogens Flindt
do you Think that they had been able to go all the way, if they had been forced to withdraw?
- Maria and Bea is genuine. They are anarchist. They have no filter. They always say it, they believe, she said, and continued:
- I just know that for me they are definitely winners.
the Voices from tonight's live show will be combined with votes in next week's semi-final, where it will be decided who will advance to next week's big live show.
because of Maria & Beas exit is now only the Echo, Kristian Kjærlund, Live and Benjamin, who is back in the battle to win 'the X Factor'.