It pains comedy queen Margrethe and the singer Oh Land need to work together again.
the Duo previously created the ballet 'Cinderella', which had its premiere in 2016, and next year get the benefit of 'the snow queen' premiere.
Oh Land, with the civil name Nanna Øland is true to form for the music, while Margaret takes care of the scenography and the costumes. It came forward at a press conference in the Tivoli gardens on Wednesday, where the two women stood for questions.
the Team assembled again. Oh Land and queen Margrethe need to work together on a new ballet. Photo: Philip Davali/Ritzau Scanpix
Danish royal - 30. oct. 2018 - at. 20:15 the Queen to the reporter: What are They talking about?
When the queen was asked about his relationship with Nanna Ølands music three years ago in connection with 'Cinderella', admitted the 78-year-old regent, that it was not much, she knew about his then-brand-new partner.
- I know of course her name but not her music, she explained.
Different it looks today.
- I was really, really happy with the music for 'Cinderella', and it was honestly the first time I became acquainted with Nanna Ølands music, but I have come to appreciate it, it sounded from the minister.
Queen Margrethe of denmark met the press with the always brightly coloured Nanna 'Oh Land' Island. Photo: Philip Davali/Ritzau Scanpix
But the trees grow, as you know, not into the sky, and thus there is another well-known singer, as the queen has not been listened to.
- Your Majesty, They are sitting at the side of a well-known Danish singer. Recently there has been a singer in Their extended family - namely, the countess Alexandra. Have They heard her single?
- No, I have not, it sounded friendly from the queen.
the Countess is still inside in the heat of the royal family. She was for example invited to crown prince Frederik's 50th birthday in may. Her former mother-in-law, however, has not been listening to her new single. Photo: Jonas Olufson
the Tivoli's press officer, Torben Plank, enough time to pick out that it was the agreement that the questions should be about 'the snow queen'. Ekstra Bladet had obviously not accepted such a requirement.
Queen Margrethe does not seem to be missed out on something with regard to her former svigerdatters the charity single, 'Wash Me Away'.
Ekstra Thomas Treo gave it one star, and not the danes seems to be excited about. At least, that is the single than have not gone into the Top 40.
on Monday it emerged that queen Margrethe has recently been operated on for cataracts in both eyes.
In the press release from the royal family, it appeared that 'the treatment has gone smoothly, without side effects and with the desired result'.
And it was also daisy's own experience, she explained, when she was asked about the operation at the press conference.
- Apart from that it does not have anything with 'the snow queen' to do, so it has become quite excellent, she established, with a smile.