the Eyes were red, and the make-up had run in black tracks down my cheeks, the four girls from the group Echo, who on Friday night the smoke out of 'X Factor' just before the next Friday finale.
the Echo was in need of some extra minutes to recover, before they met the press after their farewell to the show.
Why was that smile to trace in the faces of Tanne, Mathilde, Freja and Emma, en Ekstra Bladet spoke with them.
Film, tv & radio - 5. apr. 2019 - at. 21:54 Goodbye before the final
- We are so proud of ourselves. We couldn't have done any better, said Mathilde, who also told that the group was 'really annoying' that now is over.
- We are really unfortunate and disappointed and sad and all that lortefølelser, she said, before Freya broke off with a positive surprise.
- We just got a news that made us a little more feeling, she said, before the girls in unison exclaimed:
- There will be more Echo!!
When we can expect that the Oh Land compound group allows the sound from the outside of 'the X Factor's framework, they will not, however, reveal.
- But it is now the Echo starts. Now people have seen what we can. Now we can build on it without being afraid of the polls. Without being nervous. Now people know what we can, said Tanne.
In the semifinals, it was the viewers alone decided who would be in the finals, and who was out of talentshowet. The judges were without influence, but, of course, had an attitude to the participants ' performance.
Thomas Culture was especially after the Echo, which appeared together with the singer Stampede.
- It was a musical experience because of the Stampede. In being reduced to four korpiger, it sounded from the Culture during the show.
The criticism took the girls now quite cool.
- There is nothing wrong in being korpige. It is those who promises song, said Tanne after Echos the exit to the Extra Blade.
- So thanks Thomas!
With the Echos goodbye to 'X Factor' team Oh Land completely out. Thomas Culture, Kristian Kjærlund with, while famous and best-selling have both the Live and the favorite Benjamin, with the finals in indianapolis on Friday.
Film, tv & radio - 5. apr. 2019 - at. 11:32 Viewers fleeing from the 'X Factor'