There is good news for the festhungrende Danish people.
from Friday it's allowed to congregate in the private gardens to the festivities and social events.
Until now it has been unclear how the rules were about afholdning of events in the private gardens.
While it has always been okay to gather more than ten people in the home, it has not been allowed to use a possibly linked have.
It is now legal, beats new order from the ministry of Health, the real, valid from Friday 22. may.
- With the new announcement, there has come a change, that makes that you may hold an event in your garden. It had not before today, when the new ordinance specifies that it is permissible to hold a birthday or the like in one's private garden, tells a spokesperson from Rigspolitiets communication unit to Ekstra Bladet.
Coronavirussens took has given gray hair to the industries on the strip.
the Summer's many planned events are cancelled or postponed. Whether it is for festivals or concerts.
With the new announcement, however, there is a new hope for the many companies that live of the stack a private celebration on the legs.
One of the businesses is a Solution of Tent and Serviceudlejning, there is obviously satisfied with today's new announcement.
- It is, of course, we really happy, says Jonna Simonsen, who owns the company.
- For I have many customers who call and say that they do not dare to keep the round birthday at home in their garden, either in June or July, for we must, of course, nothing tells Jonna Simonsen.
Jonna Simonsen, the last few months have been witness to how all of the events, she should have supplied equipment to, have been cancelled or postponed.
- My business has taken tremendous damage, because there's not been any parties to rent equipment, says Jonna Simonsen.
Now am she themselves to get started again, and hopefully help to create some festive gatherings.
- of course One must comply with the restrictions, as the health authorities sets out, and comply with all the rules such as to have a good bunch of rubbing alcohol, but it is looking we also to be able to provide, now we open up again, says Jonna Simonsen.
While it's now allowed to hold gatherings of more than ten persons in private homes and their gardens, do citizens settled in the apartment complexes still have to wait a little longer to be able to take advantage of any outdoor spaces.
the Ordinance does not apply farms and the like, as a larger number of residents has, says in the letter.