the Decommissioning of Denmark has kept more people at home in the living rooms, and yesterday was the first time in ten weeks that the editor-in-chief of the See, and Hear, Niels Pinborg, left home for a short while.
When he came home to the apartment, after a short visit at the office, he did not have to lock yourself into. In the short time he was away, he had had uninvited guests in the apartment.
At 14 he left his home, and around 15.40 smashed the thieves the door to Niels Pinborgs apartment.
For Extra Magazine tells Niels Pinborg, that the intruders were on the visit in the three minutes before, during and overboer had sounded the alarm and called the police, which was very quickly advancing.
the Neighbours had both heard and seen a few men break into the apartment and flee from the spot in a quick hurry.
See also: Comedian will sell: Here is the price
Anyway, they managed to come away with some expensive watches, a grey Mulberry man purse and a MacBook.
'For the first time in ten weeks I was in the office and therefore not at home today, as two-three icy types chose to visit me in the middle of the afternoon. You can see in the picture, that they had forgotten the key. It took them three minutes, and then they were gone again', writes Niels Pinborg in a posting on Facebook.
He explains to Ekstra Bladet:
- It is no hassle. It is very clear that they wanted to check for any price. It is the most frightening, for I'm insured, and they have not stolen things, which is priceless for me, or that I'm emotionally attached to. I have not photo albums of my children's first steps. It is the watches that can be replaced. The most likely is that they've known what they have gone after, and at the same time, it is the first time since march that I was not home and sat in my kitchen and worked, says Niels Pinborg to Ekstra Bladet
Here you see the gennemrodede room. Photo: Private
See also: Hjalmer in violation of Danish painting company
the Burglary happened in the middle of the afternoon in a time where many danes are working from home. Therefore, it was a stroke of luck, Niels Pinborg not present in the apartment.
editor-in-chief wonder, however, that the thieves came, just after he had left the apartment, and whether they have kept an eye on him.
- There was no one who knew that I was not at home yesterday. I ran a spontaneous trip into the office. So therefore, I can't help to think about how they knew it from?, he says, and continues:
- It is the most intimiterende. I am glad that I was not at home. There has been a big force, they have come in with. It was a reinforced door, and they smashed completely. It is quite wild. I would not be able to kick the door up, no matter how much I tried, says Niels Pinborg, who is convinced that the burglary was not committed by someone he knows.
Here is the smashed door. Photo: Private.
Thieves have supposedly only been in one room, where Pinborg had his clocks, and according to editor-in-chief, they've gone very targeted, after the very exclusive watches.
Although the situation in many ways has been dramatic, taking Pinborg, however, it all head on.
- It is after all things. I'm not emotionally attached to them. But it is annoying to spend time on, and it is tiresome, to my underboer must have the experience. I would even be scared witless if I had experienced it. It is in the middle of the afternoon, and people were heading home at this time, and the thieves were icy, when they kick down the door this way, says Niels Pinborg, and continues:
- I'm annoyed over the hassle I must go through. But I don't have a feeling of being über-offended. I do not feel personally molested. I'm annoyed by all the pis and all that, my neighbors and underboer must go through. It is this that fills, say Pinborg and tells that the case is now in his hands.
- So I just hope that there soon comes track of it all.
Last year starred Niels Pinborg in the television program, 'To dinner with' on TV3. Here showed among other things, his collection of watches to the other performers, and thus also the rest of Denmark, which could see with the home from the living rooms.
According to Niels Pinborg, it may very well be the way through, that the thieves have gotten their knowledge about his ursamling, and where it was.
You can see pictures of the watches, that has been stolen, below: the
photo Gallery 1 of 2 2 of 2
Niels Pinborg calls for connected with the people who know nothing about the burglary and stresses that he, among other things miss:
'A Rolex from 69, GMT Master, Pepsi, fat font red back with such a nice patination, as you can get, and a IWC TopGun Miramar, Pilot's Watch'.
Watches, according to Niels Pinborg is over 100,000 dollars worth.