HOBRO (Ekstra Bladet): Hobro was beaten to victory in Monday's bundstrid against Vendsyssel in Gruppespillets Pool 2, if they were to keep alive hopes to avoid the tacky number and a designated direct relegation-duel.
the Match in Hobro developed - just like the last times the two teams crossed swords - a true drama, where the redemptive victory was just about to slip and slide out of the hands of the Hobro players.
But Peter Sørensen's troops did not disappoint this time and dished in the site up with the first League win in two months, though the fragile 3-2-keeping did fight to a nail-biting show.
And it was even a little too highly dramatic to the Leading-scorer Vito Hammershøj-Mistratis taste:
hobro town Vito Hammershøj-Mistrati cheering after his goal to 2-0 in the Superliga match between Hobro IK and Vendsyssel FF at DS Arena in Hobro. Photo: Henning Bagger/Ritzau Scanpix
- I did not actually fight to the end. When I was changed, I hopped down in the locker room. I can damn not bear to see it, said a relieved Hammershøj-Mistrati after the match.
the Victory means everything. It is a long time ago, we have won the last one, then one begins to lose faith in, it can be done. And it is damn-hard. It is piss-hard, frankly ... You can really notice it in the mood. But a single victory, on the other hand change the whole one's self-image, and it can at the same time do that in the end we survive in the premier League, he said and stressed that the West goes hard after the third place, even though other results also need to bottle.
hobro town coach was also a relieved lord after the 3-2 victory came in the house, and he rejoiced that the flight crew experienced forces entered into the nature of the fight really balanced between success and failure:
- It is clear, as it is 2-3, it becomes semi-panic, and I think there were a couple of players (Yaw-ihle Amankwah and Jonas Brix Damborg, eds.), there came into character. As the mature players they are, they took hold and took some air in and tried wise to hold on to the ball instead of parrying in the infinite. It was really powerful to see! acclaimed Peter Sørensen.
And it is clear that we have had a few times where we have gotten the ears of the machine in the last second. So to avoid just that is damn-good! And if they had equalised to 3-3, it had been absolutely terrible. There is always a risk, especially in the close matches, sets herself mentally. ’It goes wrong again?’ the thinking man ... But today got so done the peas. And we are free to have anything negative to present as a heavy ballast, added Hobro-coach.
hobro town coach Peter Sørensen looking at The coach Jens Berthel Askou in the Superliga match between Hobro IK and Vendsyssel FF. Photo: Henning Bagger/Ritzau Scanpix
Now waiting for a crucial last round of the Gruppespillets Pool 2, where the third is still in the game:
- Randers is a good team, and they may well turn Again, and so should we even fix the AaB, and the we believe of course that we can! They have also not been flying ... Eventually we were piss unfortunate here, where AaB scored in the three minute overtime on a corner kick, where otherwise we were ahead 1-0. It is far from impossible ... it sounded from Hammershøj-Mistrati.
- But are you crazy man, the pressure is fucking stressful, and you go and have it in your head all the time ... Both the matches, but also the coming duels. It's really a bit stressful.
- But it is not, because we have hired a mental coach ... and We're talking just about it. But no matter how you look at it, so is it nerve-racking. There are many millions at stake and people's jobs up in the office is also in the game, so you feel a great responsibility to perform on the field and win the matches, so you are not at fault in the club relegated, he said.
- Peter (Sørensen, ed.) is fortunately good to keep alive the dream of reaching the third place, and he gives us self-confidence. He has been cannon to get into, you just say, added Hammershøj-Mistrati.
The Francisco Junior of regret himself after the defeat in the Superliga match between Hobro IK and Vendsyssel FF. Photo: Henning Bagger/Ritzau Scanpix
Jonas Brix Damborg was not slow to declare victory as a big redemption:
that was It! We know that there is more than just football at stake here. It is also very mentally in the game. And that is what makes it exciting. How you react to it. It is in fact a good exercise for us in the coming crucial matches, we should be out of the.
- It is a big redemption, that we still have a – that you probably call it naive hope that we can reach the third place. As long as it is in the game, we go for it. And the chance of a decent shot on Friday (against AaB, ed.), said Jonas Brix Damborg after the match.