Dare you leave all your money to three total strangers and give them the power to buy a house for you?
It makes the couple Astrid and Steffen sæsonpremieren on boligprogrammet 'home purchases in the blind', which will be broadcast on TV3.
because of the couple's unrealistic dreams and expectations for a future dwelling, and it has not yet been possible for them to find the right house.
And even though the couple has now put their fate in the hands of three experts, and handed them all their money, they have not put their big claims on the shelf, and it makes the task of the experts is very difficult.
- We dream of a house, where there are three bedrooms, an office, a nice big kitchen-dining room, a lovely conservatory, good lighting, two toilets and a utility room, says the 31-year-old Steffen about the couple's expectations for their future house.
knowing that they only have a good three million dollars to do some good.
the Money should both row to buy a house and repair it.
Despite the big claims, it succeeded to the experts to find a house to Astrid and Steffen, as they believe, has the potential to be the couple's dream house.
How it works the concept:
In the 'home purchases in the blind' is the participants ' own money is on the table, when getting bought a house.
But the new homeowners have not seen the house, as the experts have invested in on their behalf.
the House is being traded, so there are little funds to put the home able. But it is only the participants ' money that is on the table.
the Experts refurbisher and decorate the house, as the participants are actually moving into when they see it for the first time.
But it is the young couple does not completely agree.
blindfolded they led to the 60's heavy house in Køge, which the experts have bought for their money.
And when the pair lets the napkin fall, there is clear disappointment in their eyes.
- The first thing we see when we come into the hall, it is that there are super dark, sounds from Steffen on the cigarbrune wooden ceilings in the house.
the Pair was, to put it mildly disappointed the first time they saw the house. Photo: TV3
And, she continues, the longer the pair is moving around in the house.
- I'm obviously more fussy than I ever thought. I think it's terrible, says Steffen downcast.
None of the rooms live up to the couple's style. The ceiling is brown, the bathroom is green and space-distribution completely wrong.
- It would be a little embarrassing showing it to friends, says Astrid on one of the bathrooms in the house.
the Pair had been looking forward to see what the experts had found for them, but the pair find it difficult to keep the enthusiasm up.
- Right now I'm just completely discouraged, says Astrid and describes how she has a lump in the abdomen, that they have bought a house, which they in no way can see themselves in.
But the table captures. Match the detached house from the 60s is the couple's new home.
- whether it is something you have dreamed about or not, so is this your new house, sounds the cash from the programme's host, Camilla Ottesen, for the disappointed few.
in a few months, the pair move into, but the three experts reach to make the house able to the limited budget, there are back, or will the young couple be caught with a house of their nightmares forever?