- In continuation of the article about the iPhone, which is lost in the water, I'd like to offer to pick it up.
- I have kajakpoloen at Islands Brygge and has over 100 dives in the port on my resume.
that was the gist of it in a few of the many kind emails we received from readers, according to Morten Olesen had told us about his weirdness and find his iPhone 11 Pro, which was smoked in the harbour on Saturday. And it continued:
- I have downloaded everything from my car keys, wedding rings and a dildo up the harbour, and:
- How an iPhone I find easy, wrote the other.
See also: Plop: iPhone to 11,000 in four feet of water
morten's forsikringselskab would like to give him a new one - but he should just drop off the old one first. And after four days of unsuccessful snorkelling around in cykeltøj and diving mask from Lidl, he was so tender, that he could well use some help.
And, fortunately, has Extra Leaf some very helpful readers, which you can see in the video above and read below:
- I am sure that Specialtjenesten in HBR would like to help.
- The træningsdykker daily in the harbor, wrote to Peter Island, there also was clear, and Sophia and her brother, who are freedivers and undervandsjægere, was also very helpful:
- We dive usually down to 20 meters depth at home, so we may well help Morten with to retrieve his phone. If he knows exactly where it is lost.
- the Bottom in the Port of Copenhagen is very muddy and the phone may have already been covered a bit of it, if it is lost last Saturday.
- If you can put us in contact with him, we can possibly help him for the afternoon. We live in the city, wrote Sophia thus.
In total, around 20 divers and a few magnetfiskere and a number of other friendly people - and our reporter went to see, how to find an iPhone at four meters depth under the cloudy water. See with the top!