- It will mean a less degree of development outside of the area around Aarhus and Copenhagen.
- Therefore, we must, among other things, tell you that our region is the gateway to Europe, with very little industry and export, the whole country lives by.
so says the president of the Region of southern denmark, Stephanie Lose, to JydskeVestkysten.dk about the 60 million crowns, the state will use to examine the economy in a Kattegatbro, connecting Zealand with Jutland via the island.
- There is a very big danger to our very important needs first will be given priority, for many years, continues the president, who along with 22 mayors of southern denmark will now establish a working group to formulate a common standpoint.
the Price of a connection over the Kattegat comes, by all accounts, to be on the expensive side of the 60 billion, and the comments that are written on the newspaper's Facebook profile so it is not bridges, there is a need for:
- It would be great if the politicians would soon prioritise children and young people, older people, sick, disabled people and homeless citizens instead of expensive showcases, as he always ends up with exceeding the already insane budgets, writes Sally J, who has received 11 likes, and Malene V agrees:
- No, better that the money is used the right places.
- As older the area, kindergartens, nurseries and schools, writes Malene, while Ropes D. considers that the bridge, which is most needed in Denmark is to connect the Als/southern denmark with the island of Fyn:
- No, we need to have a bridge from Als to Fyn.
- It can relieve the motorway, where there have been many nasty accidents/stone's throw.
- But first and foremost, there needs to be at the older-young-children-schools-ETC. But it is not the same pool, writes the Ropes, but what do you think?