'Paradise Hotel'-winner Lenny Pihl Christensen goes in the Fie Laursens footsteps and advertises just now sugardating site Todayters, who sent the Fie Laursen in a nationwide shitstorm.
On Instagram, you can see Lenny Pihl, who also previously advertised for the payday loan, advertise the site in a so-called story, who reaches out to his 144.000 followers.
- If you now sitting out there and thinking 'shut up, where would I like to own a pair of Fie Laursens panties', so you can swipe up right here. Then you come in on Todayters, that happens all sorts of exciting things. But what is it allerfedeste, you know? It is damn sure that you can buy Fie Laursens panties, is it ik?. Swipe up here, he says in the video, which is accompanied by a direct link to the Todayters' website, which one enters on when swiper up on the cell phone.
When the Extra Blade to get Lenny Pihl in the tube, he rejects that it is an advertisement. He says that it's just a joke, which is called into question by Camilla Stemann Jensen, who is an expert in social media and is responsible for Influencer Academy.
- It is just fun. I have not advertised for sugardating, and I will not call for that you create in there. I just make fun with that Fie has sold his panties in there. It was just, say, Lenny Pihl.
- But it's listed as 'advertising'?
- I know it well. We must not talk about sugardating, the need to get away from my story about 24 hours.
Danish well-known - 23. may. 2020 - pm. 15:21 After the new Fie Laursen-scandal: Politicians will intervene
- But you are promoting Todayters, which has been in vogue with Fie Laursen and brands itself as 'Denmark's new SugarDating page'?
- I make fun with it. I make fun of it all. You must not take it so heavily. I make fun of that Fie sells its panties. That's it. And then you write the advertising, when you mention a site. It is just a joke, says Lenny Pihl.
Screendump from the advertisement
It stands in stark contrast to an interview he gave to the See and Hear at the end of march, where he also advertised for the sale of used panties in Todayters. Here, he told the magazine that he earned the fat on it.
- I get the box for it, and then you can sit and make fun of it, he explained at the time and said that he had made it clear to the company that he would only advertise for them, if he had to take the piss out of it all.
- They said it was fine and that they would transfer the money immediately, he said.
to Ekstra Bladet, he rejects, that he will get the money for the new lookup, which is an expert in social media Camilla Stemann Jensen has a hard time believing.
- I will at any time think that it is an advertisement. If he was joking, would you not immediately put a 'tag' with Todayters so clearly on the video. If it was to make fun with the Fie, it would not be so important who was the sender, she says, and stresses:
- It looks like it really is a collaboration. It might look like he has got cold feet and trying to package it in.
Danish well-known - 25. may. 2020 - pm. 16:20 After fierce criticism: - Not my problem
- Lenny says you must write the advertising, when you mention companies regardless of whether it is an advertisement or not. Is that correct?
- It is wrong. You must mention the advertisement when you have made an agreement with a company in advance, or when you repeatedly receive gifts from a company, and it continues to mention them. If he says so, he has not set itself properly into the rules, " she says, and calls the lookup 'a creative way to angle an advertisement on'.
Lenny Pihl won in 2018 dkk 500,000 to dkk in the 'Paradise Hotel'. The highest amount a Danish participant ever gone home with. Photo: TV3
Lenny Pihl insists, despite repeated questions, he has not got the money to advertise for sugardating-ago. However, he may not give a clear answer on why he is giving the company even more attention.
- I know damn well not. We can't talk about it right now. I need to check and to drop off some sushi and have a fucking busy today. I have to go through a port right now.
Danish well-known - 26. may. 2020 - pm. 17:21 DR program: Stop with the following Fie Laursen
- You specify it as an advertisement. Is it an advertisement, you get money in order to make the story?
no No no, you should write the advertising, when you mention companies.
- Yes, if you actually advertise for them. They have hired you to advertise for them?
- no, No, it's just for fun. It is fun and games.
Lenny Pihl, the annual Reality Awards. Here together with the girlfriend Melina. Photo: Anthon Unger
Like the other participants from as examples reality programmes such as 'Paradise Hotel' has Lenny Pihl many young followers. Something like Fie Laursen has also received much criticism for, when she has advertised for the site.
- do you consider yourself, it is smart to lead your followers in on a sugardating site?
- It's a joke it all. People should not think too much about it. It's just fun, reiterates Lenny Pihl.
- If you swiper up, as you calls for smoking to check on a sugardating site, where you advertise, that you can buy Fie Laursens panties and says that there is 'all sorts of exciting things'?
and Yes, it is, indeed, not someone who goes in and buys Fies panties. There is not someone who buys people's panties, of course they are insane, on top of the head.
See also: Known rages against Fie Laursen
- But, nevertheless, you receive money to advertise for them?
- I have not accepted anything, and I must go now. I have a fucking hurry, he finishes of.
Red the Child went along with the numerous influencers out and warned as Fie Laursen advertised for sugardating at Todayters, where you also can buy used underwear. It can you read below:
save the children: - It is very worrying
According to Kuno Sørensen, who is a psychologist, and Red Child's expert in the area of violence and sexual abuse against children, is Fie Laursens behavior on Instagram directly worrying.
- It is very worrying, because she, as an influencer is as a model and ideal for many young people, and when she is on the way positive mentions sugardating, it can draw vulnerable young people out in the sugardating, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
Although Kuno Sørensen did not know of studies that directly identifies the effect of a lookup on for example Instagram at young followers, he believes that the special Fie Laursens impact on socially disadvantaged young people is disturbing.
- Hopefully there are many of the young followers, there are just wrinkles on the nose and thinking that it's not something for them, but we have a concern because she has a high status with many, and especially in socially disadvantaged and vulnerable young people, he says.
And the phenomenon of sugardating is also, in itself, according to Kuno Sørensen quite serious and problematic.
- To make herself and her body available for experiences and money, and it is so close to prostitution that we are really concerned that it can lead vulnerable young people out in the real prostitution.
In the beginning it is exciting and interesting, but you find out in length, that one is just a commodity, which is bought for money, and it is an experience that goes hard in addition to self-confidence, he says.