Since the Danish actor Casper Crump was recently in Canada in connection with filming for a role in a tv series, went the return journey is far from as planned.
he tells This in the newest section of the program 'at assessing people' on TV2 Zulu.
In Zulu-the program to six well-known danes are confronted with their prejudices in the encounter with four regular people and guess different things about them - purely on the basis of their appearance and information on their person. But along the way, they must also guess the questions about each other.
- Who on the team b has been detained in an airport because they thought he had explosives on him?, ask the host Mikkel Kryger one panel consisting of Ibi Makienok, Sara Bridge and Annika Aakjær.
After a short discussion about whether it's Abdel Aziz or Casper Crump from the opposite panel, the story fits in, select the women to point at Casper Crump. It got right in.
- I had been at any recording in Canada, where I had been with in a great series, and we had had the last date. I was going home, and made stopovers along the way in two places. But each time, I had to go through security, I was pulled into, and there are dogs and there are people who investigate me. It beeps red, and taken notes, and the one and the other. I come so on. But then, in Amsterdam, they are so completely anal. With the way, of course, he says with a laugh.
Casper Grump in the role as Vandal Savage in the tv-series 'Legends Of Tommorow'. Photo credit: The Cw
According to the Casper Crump was the staff at the airport by pointing out that they thought he was in possession of explosives.
- There is constantly an alert for that I have explosives on me. I can't understand it. For well enough I like to go hunting and such, but it was a long time ago, says Casper Crump.
however, There was a completely logical explanation as to why the systems alerted that Crump had explosives.
- I have been with in some scenes where things are blowing up, so I have krudtslam on me, and it can be traced for up to 14 days or three weeks after it happened. So it ends up that I will be questioned and one thing and another, and I don't reach my flight to Copenhagen, says Crump with a laugh.
- finally, I pull my iPad up and say to me; 'tell me, can it be therefore'. I have some pictures from the production, where I fly through the air with explosions and fire in the ass and it's all, says Crump, and therefore show the pictures to the staff at the airport.
And so we ended up from such a something unpleasant afhøringssituation for selfies and autographs and the one and the other. So yes, it is me, who has been stopped, sounds the closing from Crump with a laugh.